"Niqabitches" my kind of protest

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Video: French women cause a stir in niqab and hot pants in anti-burka ban protest - Telegraph

Two French female students have made a film of the pair of them strolling through the streets of Paris in a niqab, bare legs and mini-shorts as a critique of France's recently passed law.

Calling themselves the "Niqabitches," the veiled ladies can be seen strutting past prime ministerial offices and various government ministries with a black veil leaving only their eyes visible, but with their long legs naked bar black high heels.

Bemused passers-by can be seen gawping at the pair or asking to take photographs in the clip.

At one stage in the film, the two women approach the entrance to the ministry of immigration and national identity, only to be told by a policeman to go elsewhere. However, a policewoman also present is delighted by their clothes. “I love your outfit, is it to do with the new law?” she asks. “Yes, we want to de-dramatise the situation,” one girl replies. “It’s brilliant. Can I take a photo?” asks the policewoman, who will soon be required to fine public niqab wearers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQdR_NibSnE]YouTube - NiqaBitch SD (Mi Pute-Mi Soumise REMIX)[/ame]

We have a large number of Indonesian girls at the school I go to. They wear head coverings and full length dresses, but the costumes show that one can 'work to rule' and still give it the finger

That's as dumb as some of the idiot stuff PETA does.

I think they're more all about seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves rather than any protest statement.

That's as dumb as some of the idiot stuff PETA does.

I think they're more all about seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves rather than any protest statement.

That's fair for you to think that but all protests are about drawing attention to the protestors and the message. Can't do one and not do the other

They should be very VERY happy they are in France and not some sharia ruled country.

Can we say public caning and honor killing?

that is all.

The Burka ban or niqab ban I believe would be unconstitutional here in America as well. So long as women are free to choose not to wear the garment of course.

Another "problem" for the private sector IMHO. Or, at least in a limited way, the States, such as saying your can't wear something that covers your face in a State ID. But as usual, private solutions are best. Banks wanna bar them? Fine, there is a legit self interest there. Bars wanna bar them? Fine, not that you will see them show up in bars a whole bunch but if it saves just one guy from being tricked into taking home a fugly girl it was worth it. :lol:

Niqab at a baseball game? Who cares? A national ban? Too far IMO. Just as every newspaper, magazine and TV show should have shown the Muhammad cartoons in support of free speech, everyone in France should wear a niqab one day just to stand up to goofy laws.

I know this much, as an employer, I also have the right to not hire them for failure to comply with company dress code.

I know this much, as an employer, I also have the right to not hire them for failure to comply with company dress code.

I think that would be fair in the private solutions sense. Those things would kill a Hooters overnight. :lol:

The Burka ban or niqab ban I believe would be unconstitutional here in America as well. So long as women are free to choose not to wear the garment of course.

Another "problem" for the private sector IMHO. Or, at least in a limited way, the States, such as saying your can't wear something that covers your face in a State ID. But as usual, private solutions are best. Banks wanna bar them? Fine, there is a legit self interest there. Bars wanna bar them? Fine, not that you will see them show up in bars a whole bunch but if it saves just one guy from being tricked into taking home a fugly girl it was worth it. :lol:

Niqab at a baseball game? Who cares? A national ban? Too far IMO. Just as every newspaper, magazine and TV show should have shown the Muhammad cartoons in support of free speech, everyone in France should wear a niqab one day just to stand up to goofy laws.

Photo ID's? Checking an ID's to match up to who is carrying it?

Seems like a case of two modern french women (with a pair of very nice legs) pointing out the fact that wearing the muslim version of a veil can STILL be an exciting spectacle providing enough of one's bod is exposed for public viewing.

Message: a glitch in the French Law where one get's fined for excessive modesty imposed by the idiotic Shariah Law that enslaves women in the way they should dress.

Bottom line: The French Law might have the good intent of penalizing the Muslim idiots with their idiotic Shariah demands when their laws infringe on a woman's right to dress in modern day fashion ..... however, that French law needs to be refined.

Here's a question for the Muslim arselickers:

Would Ayatollah Khomeini, or anyone of the crazed Wahhabi Imam arseholes endorse THIS PARTICULAR way of defending the ISLAMIC practice of enslaving a woman's choice of wearing something decent, but in keeping with modern day fashion.

Last edited:
Seems like a case of two modern french women (with a pair of very nice legs) pointing out the fact that wearing the muslim version of a veil can STILL be an exciting spectacle providing enough of one's bod is exposed for public viewing.

Message: a glitch in the French Law where one get's fined for excessive modesty imposed by the idiotic Shariah Law that enslaves women in the way they should dress.

Bottom line: The French Law might have the good intent of penalizing the Muslim idiots with their idiotic Shariah demands when their laws infringe on a woman's right to dress in modern day fashion ..... however, that French law needs to be refined.

Would Ayatollah Khomeini, or anyone of the crazed Wahhabi Imam arseholes endorse THIS PARTICULAR way of defending the ISLAMIC practice of enslaving a woman's choice of wearing something decent

Of course because its no Islamic whores doing it. I say whores because that is what they taunt no muslim women with.

Photo ID's? Checking an ID's to match up to who is carrying it?

I must have phrased that badly... I have no problem with limited State powers forcing folks to show faces for ID purposes.

To quote Steve Martin (from some movie?) conversations with me are fascinating "due to the interesting word usements I structure". :razz:

frame 1:39 they stop and look at a bus schedule one of the girls points to it and the number on the schedule is 69

taken for a ride

It seems to be an important bus. Runs from Pere Lachise cemetery, past Les Halles, the Louvre, Notre Dame and on to the Eiffel Tower.

You caught all that fine print in that short of time, With all those silky long legs exposed? Now that is amazing.:lol:

Would Ayatollah Khomeini, or anyone of the crazed Wahhabi Imam arseholes endorse THIS PARTICULAR way of defending the ISLAMIC practice of enslaving a woman's choice of wearing something decent

Of course because its no Islamic whores doing it. I say whores because that is what they taunt no muslim women with.

One of them is a Muslim.

Video: French women cause a stir in niqab and hot pants in anti-burka ban protest - Telegraph

Two French female students have made a film of the pair of them strolling through the streets of Paris in a niqab, bare legs and mini-shorts as a critique of France's recently passed law.

Calling themselves the "Niqabitches," the veiled ladies can be seen strutting past prime ministerial offices and various government ministries with a black veil leaving only their eyes visible, but with their long legs naked bar black high heels.

Bemused passers-by can be seen gawping at the pair or asking to take photographs in the clip.

At one stage in the film, the two women approach the entrance to the ministry of immigration and national identity, only to be told by a policeman to go elsewhere. However, a policewoman also present is delighted by their clothes. “I love your outfit, is it to do with the new law?” she asks. “Yes, we want to de-dramatise the situation,” one girl replies. “It’s brilliant. Can I take a photo?” asks the policewoman, who will soon be required to fine public niqab wearers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQdR_NibSnE]YouTube - NiqaBitch SD (Mi Pute-Mi Soumise REMIX)[/ame]

For all we know those could be a couple of guys with shaved legs. That is actually the point of the law, hiding one's face is not god for a civilized society. Those imbeciles that want to dress like that should move back to the Middle East so they can be around others living in the 14th century and under silly cult beliefs

What we have here is a couple of babes with lovely legs pulling a prank, drawing attention to themselves.

However, this does bring out the fucked up Muslims and their fucked up Shariah law that enslaves a civilized woman's choice to dress according to an archaic code of modesty.

End of story.

Forum List

Back