"Niqabitches" my kind of protest

That's as dumb as some of the idiot stuff PETA does.

I think they're more all about seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves rather than any protest statement.
What a totally-expected 'Bagger-sentiment....that they were only seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves; that these women have no legitimate political-position and are merely performing....to garner whatever notoriety is manageable.

Kinda like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh, Rider.

:rolleyes:

I think they're more all about seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves rather than any protest statement.
What a totally-expected 'Bagger-sentiment....that they were only seeing how much attention they can draw to themselves; that these women have no legitimate political-position and are merely performing....to garner whatever notoriety is manageable.

stop-the-spam.jpg

They should be very VERY happy they are in France and not some sharia ruled country.

Can we say public caning and honor killing?

that is all.
Another typical 'Bagger-sentiment; how dare these women do something so subtle....and, quite-possibly be more-effective than some Town-Hall-screamer??!!! :mad:

Yeah.....how dare these women start steppin'-on-the-toes o' 'Bagger-strategy?

palinnewsweek2.jpg

Girls always manage to make life interesting.
Yeah.....let's hear it for those Mothers who've taught their Daughters they've got the assets to make life more-interesting, for the opposite-sex....

ugly_man_laugh.gif

....that (actual) work & education are overvalued.

sarah-palin-naked2.jpg

Would Ayatollah Khomeini, or anyone of the crazed Wahhabi Imam arseholes endorse THIS PARTICULAR way of defending the ISLAMIC practice of enslaving a woman's choice of wearing something decent, but in keeping with modern day fashion.
How amusing.....a 'Bagger making a morality vs. woman's choice argument.

Video: French women cause a stir in niqab and hot pants in anti-burka ban protest - Telegraph

Two French female students have made a film of the pair of them strolling through the streets of Paris in a niqab, bare legs and mini-shorts as a critique of France's recently passed law.

Calling themselves the "Niqabitches," the veiled ladies can be seen strutting past prime ministerial offices and various government ministries with a black veil leaving only their eyes visible, but with their long legs naked bar black high heels.

Bemused passers-by can be seen gawping at the pair or asking to take photographs in the clip.

At one stage in the film, the two women approach the entrance to the ministry of immigration and national identity, only to be told by a policeman to go elsewhere. However, a policewoman also present is delighted by their clothes. “I love your outfit, is it to do with the new law?” she asks. “Yes, we want to de-dramatise the situation,” one girl replies. “It’s brilliant. Can I take a photo?” asks the policewoman, who will soon be required to fine public niqab wearers.
For all we know those could be a couple of guys with shaved legs. That is actually the point of the law, hiding one's face is not god for a civilized society. Those imbeciles that want to dress like that should move back to the Middle East so they can be around others living in the 14th century and under silly cult beliefs
....Or, TEXAS.....TEXAS could (also) be another option!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8iW8kkggSI&feature=related]YouTube - interview with polygamists' wives[/ame]​

What we have here is a couple of babes with lovely legs pulling a prank, drawing attention to themselves.

However, this does bring out the fucked up Muslims and their fucked up Shariah law that enslaves a civilized woman's choice to dress according to an archaic code of modesty.

End of story.
YEAH!!!

Them, there womens need to be turned-on to some o' that, there Land O' The Free-stylin'!!!!

flds.jpg

stop-the-spam.jpg

Too-close-to-home, huh?

Seems like a case of two modern french women (with a pair of very nice legs) pointing out the fact that wearing the muslim version of a veil can STILL be an exciting spectacle providing enough of one's bod is exposed for public viewing.

Message: a glitch in the French Law where one get's fined for excessive modesty imposed by the idiotic Shariah Law that enslaves women in the way they should dress.

Bottom line: The French Law might have the good intent of penalizing the Muslim idiots with their idiotic Shariah demands when their laws infringe on a woman's right to dress in modern day fashion ..... however, that French law needs to be refined.

Here's a question for the Muslim arselickers:

Would Ayatollah Khomeini, or anyone of the crazed Wahhabi Imam arseholes endorse THIS PARTICULAR way of defending the ISLAMIC practice of enslaving a woman's choice of wearing something decent

Of course because its no Islamic whores doing it. I say whores because that is what they taunt no muslim women with.

One of them is a Muslim.

Kalam Salaam,

If that muslim babe woulda displayed herself like that in your beloved Saudi Arabia, that piece of shit land of Muslim putresence, run by Crazed Wahhabi Imam Arseholes, that lovely muslim babe.....instead of two lovely legs.....would have had a coupla stumps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back