A controversial way to fix America, I want to know what you think. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wyomingpatriot, Oct 3, 2010.

1. wyomingpatriot

wyomingpatriot Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    For me, I have never had an easy time of forming a clear-cut political label for myself. I hold both radical, far-left views and far-right views, about social and economic issues. Here's the correct vision for America, please everyone weigh in, I am very intrigued by this message board, and it's interesting because so many will no doubt be pissed off who may read this:

-Kill all elderly invalids, inherently disabled, and significantly retarded. They bankrupt us, as we spend trillions allowing them to lay in their own shit. Give this vast amount back to the middle class, in the form of universal healthcare and generous tax credits.

-Abandon Israel. Endorsing this corrupt, murderous state that was founded on colonial British, French, and American imperialism and brutality in the early 20th century is the root cause of Middle Eastern disillusionment with the U.S. Besides, what has Israel ever done for us? And why do we care if the Iranians nuke them? Terrorism will never be defeated or contained without eliminating the origin of it - the West's exploitation of the Middle East, and supporting other regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and now Iraq that profit off the suffering of their lower classes.

-Strip down the military. When was the last time an American soldier REALLY died for your freedom? Answer: 1945. Is the Taliban really going to come invade us and disrupt your way of life? Is al Qaeda really as powerful as those dipshits will have you believe, who want you to keep writing them a blank check to suit their political agenda? Abandoning Israel will greatly expedite the improvement of U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, and as I've said early, have fun dying for the greedy Jews when you get drafted for World War Three, when Israel is finally put in its place.

The military is like a monster that we created, but if we stop feeding it, it will eat us. We all know there's no getting rid of it in its present form, and I don't mean completely. It needs to be relegated to the role of domestic police force, not a police of the world. That's why I support the troops - bring them home. Why do we have bases in Germany and Japan and pay all those guys to stand there in fatigues with an M-16? THAT WAS SEVENTY YEARS AGO, THEY'RE OUR ALLIES NOW. And frankly, why are we sending our best and brightest to die in Afghanistan? Besides, yes they're heroes I guess, but no one made them go join the Marines. Like they tell you at Parris Island - "You wanted to be here, maggot." I'm the true patriot, and why would China destroy itself attacking us? No country in the world could invade the U.S. We have too many guns.
    -Shut down recruitment.
    -Bring our troops home.
    -Cut their benefits.
    -If they lose their jobs because of demobilization, they can be used in a skilled capacity in government-run civilian enterprises.

Any thoughts? Thank you for reading, and hopefully responding.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    My opinion of your opinions: What a fucking troll you are.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    Idiot.

4. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Hmmmmmmmm....easy-answers to complex-problems?

No....you're a Republican, alright.​

5. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Stop eating lead paint chips, fuckaroo.

6. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    You need to be medicated. THis is your problem.

7. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,954
    I predict your time here will be brief

8. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    My opinion? You are a douche bag.

Hope that helps.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. rattlesnk

rattlesnk Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Although your post is designed to be controversial it does touch on one point that the deficit hawks struggle with, The US spends more on defence than the next 25 industrialized countries combined and nothing will be done about that, instead politicians will try to cut social security and privatize the education system.

10. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,688
    I hope you posted this because you wanted attention........