A controversial way to fix America, I want to know what you think. Thank you.

Oct 2, 2010
For me, I have never had an easy time of forming a clear-cut political label for myself. I hold both radical, far-left views and far-right views, about social and economic issues. Here's the correct vision for America, please everyone weigh in, I am very intrigued by this message board, and it's interesting because so many will no doubt be pissed off who may read this:

-Kill all elderly invalids, inherently disabled, and significantly retarded. They bankrupt us, as we spend trillions allowing them to lay in their own shit. Give this vast amount back to the middle class, in the form of universal healthcare and generous tax credits.

-Abandon Israel. Endorsing this corrupt, murderous state that was founded on colonial British, French, and American imperialism and brutality in the early 20th century is the root cause of Middle Eastern disillusionment with the U.S. Besides, what has Israel ever done for us? And why do we care if the Iranians nuke them? Terrorism will never be defeated or contained without eliminating the origin of it - the West's exploitation of the Middle East, and supporting other regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and now Iraq that profit off the suffering of their lower classes.

-Strip down the military. When was the last time an American soldier REALLY died for your freedom? Answer: 1945. Is the Taliban really going to come invade us and disrupt your way of life? Is al Qaeda really as powerful as those dipshits will have you believe, who want you to keep writing them a blank check to suit their political agenda? Abandoning Israel will greatly expedite the improvement of U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, and as I've said early, have fun dying for the greedy Jews when you get drafted for World War Three, when Israel is finally put in its place.

The military is like a monster that we created, but if we stop feeding it, it will eat us. We all know there's no getting rid of it in its present form, and I don't mean completely. It needs to be relegated to the role of domestic police force, not a police of the world. That's why I support the troops - bring them home. Why do we have bases in Germany and Japan and pay all those guys to stand there in fatigues with an M-16? THAT WAS SEVENTY YEARS AGO, THEY'RE OUR ALLIES NOW. And frankly, why are we sending our best and brightest to die in Afghanistan? Besides, yes they're heroes I guess, but no one made them go join the Marines. Like they tell you at Parris Island - "You wanted to be here, maggot." I'm the true patriot, and why would China destroy itself attacking us? No country in the world could invade the U.S. We have too many guns.
-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.
-If they lose their jobs because of demobilization, they can be used in a skilled capacity in government-run civilian enterprises.

Any thoughts? Thank you for reading, and hopefully responding.

For me, I have never had an easy time of forming a clear-cut political label for myself. I hold both radical, far-left views and far-right views, about social and economic issues. Here's the correct vision for America, please everyone weigh in, I am very intrigued by this message board, and it's interesting because so many will no doubt be pissed off who may read this:

-Kill all elderly invalids, inherently disabled, and significantly retarded. They bankrupt us, as we spend trillions allowing them to lay in their own shit. Give this vast amount back to the middle class, in the form of universal healthcare and generous tax credits.

-Abandon Israel. Endorsing this corrupt, murderous state that was founded on colonial British, French, and American imperialism and brutality in the early 20th century is the root cause of Middle Eastern disillusionment with the U.S. Besides, what has Israel ever done for us? And why do we care if the Iranians nuke them? Terrorism will never be defeated or contained without eliminating the origin of it - the West's exploitation of the Middle East, and supporting other regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and now Iraq that profit off the suffering of their lower classes.

-Strip down the military. When was the last time an American soldier REALLY died for your freedom? Answer: 1945. Is the Taliban really going to come invade us and disrupt your way of life? Is al Qaeda really as powerful as those dipshits will have you believe, who want you to keep writing them a blank check to suit their political agenda? Abandoning Israel will greatly expedite the improvement of U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, and as I've said early, have fun dying for the greedy Jews when you get drafted for World War Three, when Israel is finally put in its place.

The military is like a monster that we created, but if we stop feeding it, it will eat us. We all know there's no getting rid of it in its present form, and I don't mean completely. It needs to be relegated to the role of domestic police force, not a police of the world. That's why I support the troops - bring them home. Why do we have bases in Germany and Japan and pay all those guys to stand there in fatigues with an M-16? THAT WAS SEVENTY YEARS AGO, THEY'RE OUR ALLIES NOW. And frankly, why are we sending our best and brightest to die in Afghanistan? Besides, yes they're heroes I guess, but no one made them go join the Marines. Like they tell you at Parris Island - "You wanted to be here, maggot." I'm the true patriot, and why would China destroy itself attacking us? No country in the world could invade the U.S. We have too many guns.
-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.
-If they lose their jobs because of demobilization, they can be used in a skilled capacity in government-run civilian enterprises.

Hmmmmmmmm....easy-answers to complex-problems?

No....you're a Republican, alright.​

-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.

You need to be medicated. THis is your problem.

Although your post is designed to be controversial it does touch on one point that the deficit hawks struggle with, The US spends more on defence than the next 25 industrialized countries combined and nothing will be done about that, instead politicians will try to cut social security and privatize the education system.

Other than your second paragraph I agree with it all.
Now. It should be obvious by the responses to your post that you are completely surrounded by brainwashed assholes.
Do what I did and get the fuck out before that ship sinks.

-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.

I trust that you are smart enough to not voice your daemons in public. Otherwise there is great risk that some genuine open carrying Wyoming Patriot will subject your sorry ass to lead poisoning.

Other than that nice Troll Job.

US defense spending and blind support of Israeli war crimes make us all less secure.

I'm a little confused about the "trillions" were spending on invalids, disabled, and the retarded?

All the real "useless eaters" are on Wall Street.

Kill the disabled and retarded? This is the Nazi approach to social problems. Taken to its logical conclusion, they would eventually be coming after critics of any regime who would do such things, so it's essentially a self-destructive form of government. Welcome to the wonderful world of eugenics.

US defense spending and blind support of Israeli war crimes make us all less secure.

I'm a little confused about the "trillions" were spending on invalids, disabled, and the retarded?

A little confused? I had you down as just plain stupid.

A little confused? I had you down as just plain stupid.
"Stupid" is in remission.

I've now advanced to "confusion."

Thank you for your "concern."

Other than your second paragraph I agree with it all.
Now. It should be obvious by the responses to your post that you are completely surrounded by brainwashed assholes.
Do what I did and get the fuck out before that ship sinks.
"...brainwashed assholes."???? :eusa_eh:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh.....the people you're referring-to, here, seem to be a mix o' young, immature "conservative"-wannabes (who're either looking for the most-convenient crowd, within which to hide...or, get the impression there's still something "hip" about being an oldy/moldy Reagan Republican)....AND, people who desperately-cling to age-old Absolutes, 'cause thinkin' outside-the-box could (possibly) negatively-impact their pay-scale, their social-standing or their pathway to Heaven. :rolleyes:

I'm always the optimist....and, firmly believe (even) "conservatives" can eventually be acclimated to original/creative-thinking.​

Last edited:

-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.

I trust that you are smart enough to not voice your daemons in public. Otherwise there is great risk that some genuine open carrying Wyoming Patriot will subject your sorry ass to lead poisoning.

Other than that nice Troll Job.

Ah, yes....Guns 'n GAWD....those bunker-building-blocks, for Family-Values paranoids/xenophobes, nation-wide!!

:rolleyes:

Uh.. ok. You are obviously a very disturbed individual. Please, check yourself in somewhere, like, now befoire we read about you and some wacko shit in the paper.

Kill the disabled and retarded? This is the Nazi approach to social problems.
Well....ya' gotta admit.....that'd be much-more-humane than the more-"conservative" dream-scenario, where.....those who can't (for whatever reason) compete in a kill-or-be-killed-society, deserve to be starved-to-Death.​

Forum List

Back