Nikki Sixx called Pearl Jam “one of the most boring bands in history” after frontman Eddie Vedder dissed Mötley Crüe in ‘The New York Times.’

I personally think the voice in Pearl Jam vocalist is amazing.......amazing and never boring....totally sexy

But that's only my personal opinion, love it

Pearl Jam - Last kiss​

Best way to describe Pearl Jam music is that it is put on when you are in a warm bath, drinking a bottle of scotch, downing a whole bottle of sleeping pills just after slitting your wrist so that the lead singer voice will drown out the thoughts of what you just did…

Is there any moment in Pearl Jam music that you just don’t want to off yourself?

Best way to describe Pearl Jam music is that it is put on when you are in a warm bath, drinking a bottle of scotch, downing a whole bottle of sleeping pills just after slitting your wrist so that the lead singer voice will drown out the thoughts of what you just did…

Is there any moment in Pearl Jam music that you just don’t want to off yourself?

Gotta' be honest, man, I never got that vibe...

Pearl Jam is boring, but not nearly as boring as Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay and Nickelback.

Just sayin'.
i only like 1 song by all those 3 artists combined, "Grave Digger" by Dave Matthews

one thing i know...Crue are better looking and a more exciting live band than Pearl Jam!

Forum List

Back