Nikki Sixx called Pearl Jam “one of the most boring bands in history” after frontman Eddie Vedder dissed Mötley Crüe in ‘The New York Times.’

Heh heh.

If there's anything that'll bring out the radical leftist, whiny, complaining, neurotic, bitchy males in dirty flannel shirts and scruffy beards who hate everything, including their own lives, it's a thread about a grunge band like Pearl Jam.

Nikki's right, of course. Pearl Jam, like all grunge, is boring. Misery inducing, actually. Bad frequency...

Heh heh.

If there's anything that'll bring out the radical leftist, whiny, complaining, neurotic, bitchy males in dirty flannel shirts and scruffy beards who hate everything, including their own lives, it's a thread about a grunge band like Pearl Jam.

Nikki's right, of course. Pearl Jam is boring.
Hair or glam is sissy rock.

When you go to a Pearl Jam concert, you get about 50% leftist dialogue in the form of political propaganda speech and the other 50% misery inducing noise. Bad energy all the way around...

You have no idea what you missed, man. None. The 80s were a blast.

Then the miserable Marxists in the dirty flannels and scruffy beards showed up in the pacific northwest in the early 90s and everything that followed was a downer. Just pure misery inducing noise. In fact, it's no irony that much of the political misery today originates from the same pacific northwest states.

The music industry itself is to blame. I guess they thought everyone was having too much fun and grunge was their response to ruining it all.

A lot of the European nations kept it going, though. So most of the misery was relegated and aimed toward American markets.

You have no idea what you missed, man. None. The 80s were a blast.

Then the miserable Marxists in the dirty flannels and scruffy beards showed up in the pacific northwest and everything that followed was a downer. Just pure misery inducing noise. In fact, it's no irony that much of the political misery today originates from the same pacific northwest states.
i'm just sad i missed seeing a shirtless young Billy Idol in concert. that's the part i'm most upset about!

Forum List

Back