Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

wrong --the majority of Americans did not vote for Hillary
not everyone voted

The majority of the people who did voted for people other than Trump.

So claiming that the people wanted Trump is wrong. Most people didn't vote at all or voted for someone else.
hahahhhahaahWHAT!!!!!!!!!??????????
you fked up TWICE
1. NOWHERE did I say people wanted Trump/more wanted Trump etc--ANYTHING about Mr Trump
WTF are you babbling about???!!
my post:
wrong --the majority of Americans did not vote for Hillary
not everyone voted
2. thank you --YES--the majority of Americans did not want or vote for Hillary---your post was wrong

Last edited:
"Treason" is action taken against one's own country. What you have here would describe actions taken to curb an out-of-control POTUS. *BIG* difference. This may come as a shock to y'all cult followers but Doornail Rump is not a country.

Are you always this stupid, or are you getting paid (hopefully) to say such stupid things?

Attempting to undermine / overthrow a President and the official government is NOT 'treason' in your little snowflake brain?
- Well of course not, as long as the traitors are Democrats and the President is a Republican....

If the Trumpybear considers or gives an illegal order, these officials were actually helping him by giving him facts not fictions, like yes men do.

Methinks that's why they don't get it. In the world of the obsequious authoritarian sycophant you just follow orders without question, in much the same way you quote Fox Noise or Hateway Plundit or PreggerU without question. They don't seem to get that ALL of these people work for us, not for Rump.

As you know Pogo, I am no great fan of Trump, but what you are insinuating here, is that at all these Trump rallies, where all these tens of thousands of folks come out to see Trump, you imply that Trump is not working for these folks.

It is really arrogant and insulting to the extreme. It demeans the electoral process and de-legitimizes the whole representative republic. You have no respect at all for the nation it appears.

If you want to dehumanize those you disagree with, sure. But in the end, it leads to only one result.

Learn from history fellow.

350px-PicassoGuernica.jpg

Spanish Civil War - Wikipedia

I'll just go ahead and reject your entire false premise and chalk it up to failure to read. What I just said was that the POTUS --- that means any POTUS --- works for the country, not for that slice of "rallies" or whatever other cherrypicked group. And SO does the Cabinet. They *ALL* work for the country, NOT the POTUS, therefore disagreements among them cannot by definition be "treason". Not that complex really.

I mean nice try but my points just don't bend that way.

If the cabinet is not doing the will of the voters? It is not doing the will of those who voted for him. My pointing out that he has mass rallies was to short circuit the left delusion that he only is working for his own interest. It isn't a "cherrypicked group," no matter how much, or how bad your denial clouds your thinking. None of the DNC candidates or Congressional Senators or reps have the much pull, AND YOU KNOW IT. The point here, is you are disingenuous to say, "these people work for us," NO, THEY DO NOT, they are doing whatever they hell they wanted to, and have no popular support, no one voted for them you partisan hack.

The cabinet is suppose to do the will of the President. If a cabinet official defied Obama, telling him he was only interested in minority rights and not the national interest, you would call that cabinet member a disloyal to the nation and the voters who wanted THAT representation, and you know it.

"Treason" is action taken against one's own country. What you have here would describe actions taken to curb an out-of-control POTUS. *BIG* difference. This may come as a shock to y'all cult followers but Doornail Rump is not a country.

Are you always this stupid, or are you getting paid (hopefully) to say such stupid things?

Attempting to undermine / overthrow a President and the official government is NOT 'treason' in your little snowflake brain?
- Well of course not, as long as the traitors are Democrats and the President is a Republican....

If the Trumpybear considers or gives an illegal order, these officials were actually helping him by giving him facts not fictions, like yes men do.

Methinks that's why they don't get it. In the world of the obsequious authoritarian sycophant you just follow orders without question, in much the same way you quote Fox Noise or Hateway Plundit or PreggerU without question. They don't seem to get that ALL of these people work for us, not for Rump.

As you know Pogo, I am no great fan of Trump, but what you are insinuating here, is that at all these Trump rallies, where all these tens of thousands of folks come out to see Trump, you imply that Trump is not working for these folks.

It is really arrogant and insulting to the extreme. It demeans the electoral process and de-legitimizes the whole representative republic. You have no respect at all for the nation it appears.

If you want to dehumanize those you disagree with, sure. But in the end, it leads to only one result.

Trump isn't working for those folks- Trump is working for himself and his family.

But I do believe his followers sincerely believe Trump.

Ironically, that is every president we have ever had.

I'll just go ahead and reject your entire false premise and chalk it up to failure to read. What I just said was that the POTUS --- that means any POTUS --- works for the country, not for that slice of "rallies" or whatever other cherrypicked group. And SO does the Cabinet. They *ALL* work for the country, NOT the POTUS, therefore disagreements among them cannot by definition be "treason". Not that complex really.

If the cabinet is not doing the will of the voters? It is not doing the will of those who voted for him. My pointing out that he has mass rallies was to short circuit the left delusion that he only is working for his own interest. It isn't a "cherrypicked group," no matter how much, or how bad your denial clouds your thinking. None of the DNC candidates or Congressional Senators or reps have the much pull, AND YOU KNOW IT. The point here, is you are disingenuous to say, "these people work for us," NO, THEY DO NOT, they are doing whatever they hell they wanted to, and have no popular support, no one voted for them you partisan hack.

The cabinet is suppose to do the will of the President. If a cabinet official defied Obama, telling him he was only interested in minority rights and not the national interest, you would call that cabinet member a disloyal to the nation and the voters who wanted THAT representation, and you know it.

The cabinet isn't elected. It can't do the will of the voters. The rest of this post is off-your-meds ranting and as such, dismissed. I made my point and you can address it or run away from it. And you have no standing to tell me what I "would" do, so stuff that.

If the cabinet is not doing the will of the voters? It is not doing the will of those who voted for him. My pointing out that he has mass rallies was to short circuit the left delusion that he only is working for his own interest. t.

Really- you think 'mass rallies' mean someone is working 'for the people'- or that the people believe he is working for them?
adolf-hitler-1889-1945-receiving-the-adulation-of-a-crowd-in-buckeberg-DYENXF.jpg

92edd7711eaf366

Voters elect a President- to represent the United States- that doesn't mean that anyone who disagrees with the President is a traitor as the Trump Tweenkies keep insisting.

And it doesn't mean that cabinet members should be put loyalty to the President before loyalty to the Constitution.

Again- as the Trump Tweenkies keep insisting.

If the cabinet is not doing the will of the voters? It is not doing the will of those who voted for him. My pointing out that he has mass rallies was to short circuit the left delusion that he only is working for his own interest. t.

Really- you think 'mass rallies' mean someone is working 'for the people'- or that the people believe he is working for them?
adolf-hitler-1889-1945-receiving-the-adulation-of-a-crowd-in-buckeberg-DYENXF.jpg

92edd7711eaf366

Voters elect a President- to represent the United States- that doesn't mean that anyone who disagrees with the President is a traitor as the Trump Tweenkies keep insisting.

And it doesn't mean that cabinet members should be put loyalty to the President before loyalty to the Constitution.

Yeah that entire "the cabinet are traitors because rallies" trip was just bizzaro. Non sequitur of the Day. :cuckoo:

Now I directly quote POGO himself;

"The cabinet isn't elected. It can't do the will of the voters."

IOW, they can't work for us. They work for the President.

92edd7711eaf366

Thanks for ceding the thread.

c00.png

92edd7711eaf366

Thanks for ceding the thread.

c00.png

LOL- pretty much what every Trump tweenkie says about everything.

You were the one making the false assertion that a big crowd means a leader is doing the 'people's will' - not my fault if you don't like how that shoe fit.

They swear an oath to work for the United States and the Constitution.

I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Lol you idiots remind me of the birthers. But then again you have all been on the crazy train wreck for years.
Total non sequitur.

You kids make sense less than 50% of the time.
You really have to love stupid you don't even see it. Good try though.
You are a very confused person.
Funny I thought that you were confused by about every word in the English language.
Maybe his confusion over ENGRISH is why he always uses the wrong bathroom.
Your fantasies about me are flattering, but I don't swing that way.

92edd7711eaf366

Yeah that entire "the cabinet are traitors because rallies" trip was just bizzaro. Non sequitur of the Day. :cuckoo:

The point, as I am sure you didn't read, is he has more support than the bureaucracy. I grant you, it is not representative broad based sample, but no other figure gains such a following. To you, perhaps it means nothing. To the non-interested observer? To those who believe in popular government, it does mean something. I know you disdain the unwashed masses and spit on their opinions apparently. :71:

"Public trust in the government remains near historic lows. Only 17% of Americans today say they can trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (3%) or “most of the time” (14%)."
Public Trust in Government: 1958-2019

"Currently, 41% of the public agrees with Trump on “all or nearly all” or many of the issues facing the country, while 57% agree with him on just a few issues or virtually none. In August, just 33% said they agreed with Trump on many or all issues."
Donald Trump Viewed Less Negatively But Americans Remain Critical of President

I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Yabbut rallies! Rallies! RALLIES! :cuckoo:

I tried to tell him. SMH

Haley wants to be Prez & she'll need the RNC to get there. If that means kissing Trump's ass, so be it. I mean who in there right mind thinks Trump isn't a bold faced liar? Who does she think other then the cult that she's bullshitting?

If Trump is so wonderful, why'd she quit?

So now tell me, how is undermining the will of the president's policies, and those who elected him and want to see those policies enacted, supporting and defending the Constitution? :dunno:

Haley wants to be Prez & she'll need the RNC to get there. If that means kissing Trump's ass, so be it. I mean who in there right mind thinks Trump isn't a bold faced liar? Who does she think other then the cult that she's bullshitting?

If Trump is so wonderful, why'd she quit?

She's pretty smart. She quit while there was time to have a record yet back away from the stench and not be there when the whip comes down. Now she's got another line on her résumé and everybody knows who she is.

So now tell me, how is undermining the will of the president's policies, and those who elected him and want to see those policies enacted, supporting and defending the Constitution? :dunno:

Once again- you seem to think that the President is the United States.

Every official has the responsibility to follow their oath of office to the best of their understanding.

Not to kiss the ass of the President.

Once again- you seem to think that the President is the United States.

Every official has the responsibility to follow their oath of office to the best of their understanding.

Not to kiss the ass of the President.

Dat dood needs to read up on how Nixon's people were circumventing him near the end.

CARTER: It violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors and U.S. senators and congress members. So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.

Sondland- contributes $1,000,000 to Trump- gets named ambassador.
upload_2019-11-12_16-44-0.jpeg

Forum List

Back