Nikki Haley Outraged After President Trump Removes 25 Troops From Northern Syria

Nikki Haley is a warmonger.....she is a neocon at heart, always wanting to keep the war alive, any war will do.

too bad..

I'll mention also that Meghan McCain and Lindsey Graham needed to be added too. These three women are actually screaming "Noooooooo..let those 25 American troops spill their blood".

Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley and Meghan McCain Outraged After President Trump Removes Troops from Northern Syria -- About 25 People in Total

I have seen various reports that there are many more U.S. troops in Syria than 25. Some reports as high as 1,000.
you don't expect the gatewaypundit to give accurate numbers, did you?
There are over 2,000 troops and Tramp had previously said he would not leave more than 100 there.

I'll mention also that Meghan McCain and Lindsey Graham needed to be added too. These three women are actually screaming "Noooooooo..let those 25 American troops spill their blood".

Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley and Meghan McCain Outraged After President Trump Removes Troops from Northern Syria -- About 25 People in Total

Haley is trash.....she was behind the confederate flag coming down in South Carolina.

And she was right to take it down.

The only reason these people advance for us staying is our loyalty to the Kurds...that's not reason enough for most of America...this is what Trump promised....ending ridiculous wars that never end....

Haley is trash.....she was behind the confederate flag coming down in South Carolina.

And she was right to take it down.
This is the kind of traitor that has no right to live in my beloved Dixie. This is the kind of trash I talk about once we clean up America we will need to clean up Dixie even more so. Get the yankee loving traitor trash OUT of Dixie.

The Deep State is obviously trying to take down Trump. What does the Deep State love? War. Could it be Trump is doing this to antagonize them?

Wonder if any of the big mouths would be yapping if they had a son or daughter in Syria??

Somehow I doubt it.

Forum List

Back