Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

oh snap!

snappity snap snap!

You're just angry because leftist men are literally dickless, vermin. And leftist women aren't. You're confused people. That's why one out of three leftists SCOTUS members don't even know what a woman even is

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

2) Dont Taz Me Bro - Actually I have nothing to thank you for, but feel free to take over my account like you've done with Toro and the others and make me a lefist like you did them, LOL.

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends

All I can say is.

Is that why men way out way women in supporting Trump? could it really be that you hate women?

Women are fine with you as long as they think and say what they are told to think by your white racist woman hating ass, which is the way it has always been with Democrats. Worry about your own misogyny that makes you attack women who ... dare ... to disagree with your imperial highness, fucking vermin

All insults, no content, you're a natural ex-wife, vermin

3hpxq4.jpg

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

2) Dont Taz Me Bro - Actually I have nothing to thank you for, but feel free to take over my account like you've done with Toro and the others and make me a lefist like you did them, LOL.

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends
It's never wise to burn bridges with such malice. Admittedly however Donald Trump makes it difficult to keep the bridges open.

Jo

What the hell is going on? First we are driven too hate each other because we prefer a different political party.
AND now what? we are suppose to hate each other women against men? What's the deal?

We are stuck with a two party system that has become obsolete.

It's never wise to burn bridges with such malice. Admittedly however Donald Trump makes it difficult to keep the bridges open.

Jo

For sure, but that doesn't make her suicide mission make sense. All the more that's why since as she points out she's young and actually has a future, dumb that she decided to blow herself up rather than hand us the bomb to defuse.

I get Trump voters for sure, they are tired of being shit on like Democrats are shitting on Trump. They aren't going to ever vote for her now, she burned that bridge.

I'm not asking you to agree with Trump supporters for doing that, but tell me you get how she did turn the mission into a suicide mission, they are never voting for her now, ever

Based on your made up definition of incest, you're incestuous.
That is not true. Any grown man naked with his naked preteen daughter is disgusting. If it does not bother you that is enough said.

Women are fine with you as long as they think and say what they are told to think by your white racist woman hating ass, which is the way it has always been with Democrats. Worry about your own misogyny that makes you attack women who ... dare ... to disagree with your imperial highness, fucking vermin
That was a personal comment on your negative post.
Had nothing to do with being a Liberal when it comes to the PERSONAL rights of women.

For sure, but that doesn't make her suicide mission make sense. All the more that's why since as she points out she's young and actually has a future, dumb that she decided to blow herself up rather than hand us the bomb to defuse.

I get Trump voters for sure, they are tired of being shit on like Democrats are shitting on Trump. They aren't going to ever vote for her now, she burned that bridge.

I'm not asking you to agree with Trump supporters for doing that, but tell me you get how she did turn the mission into a suicide mission, they are never voting for her now, ever
She did herself a tremendous disjustice in the way she handled all of this. Her political advisors were not thinking about the future here. I think she should probably have a pretty good one but now she has extra baggage to drag that she didn't need to create.

Jo

It's sad how after the left Romneyed Romney she'd fall for such an obvious ploy

You just can't do it can you? Can't admit that Donald Trump is the reason Republicans are in this position. If Nikki Haley were your nominee, she would probably beat Biden easily. But she's a RINO. You want a strongman. A dictator.
You are without a doubt one of the biggest feebs on this board.
Be a man and stick around to get your daily drubbing or GET LOST already! :auiqs.jpg:

And don't give me that you haven't supported Trump bullshit. I've watched your posts for a long time now..jeez. :(

We want someone who will govern conservatively, and stand up to those who won't.

It's not Nikki.

Forum List

Back