Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

Clearly, Hussein's loyalty is to Islam. It always has been. His whole tenure has been about getting 'White Christian Male.' He wanted revenge. But he isn't unique. All rabid Marxists hate America and especially White Christians.

He along with the corrupt UN have completely ignored the ongoing Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa. They just don't care. It really is that simple. It'll take a future 'American' President to address the Genocide. Until then, Christians will continue to be slaughtered.
^ Another whiner who isn't going to do anything about it. You are doing as much as Obama. You must be a secret Muslim and hate white males.

I'm not the President, he is.
damn good thing you're never gonna be president.

I wouldn't ignore this horrific Christian Genocide like Hussein has.
Yes you would. You have until now. And you ignore every other genocide happening in the world. And it wouldn't matter if you stopped ignoring them, because you wouldn't do anything about them anyways.

Clearly, Hussein's loyalty is to Islam. It always has been. His whole tenure has been about getting 'White Christian Male.' He wanted revenge. But he isn't unique. All rabid Marxists hate America and especially White Christians.

He along with the corrupt UN have completely ignored the ongoing Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa. They just don't care. It really is that simple. It'll take a future 'American' President to address the Genocide. Until then, Christians will continue to be slaughtered.
^ Another whiner who isn't going to do anything about it. You are doing as much as Obama. You must be a secret Muslim and hate white males.

I'm not the President, he is.
damn good thing you're never gonna be president.

I wouldn't ignore this horrific Christian Genocide like Hussein has.
nobody is ignoring it ,
it's one of a million things the president ( any president ) has to deal with on a daily basis ....

Good grief. Why don't you go do something about it instead instead of whining and pretending like you'd give a fuck if one of your guys was President? And there are people dying all over the world. It sucks that you only pretend to care about Christians.
I cannot account for so many like you, seriously.
Ignorant about God and why we were given life.
What is your purpose for existence, I cannot imagine?
Here's the long list of genocides you don't give a fuck about:

http://www.genocidewatch.org/alerts/newsalerts.html

Nigeria is in there somewhere. You can go back to pretending to have Christian values now.

Other than sending sympathy cards written in Igbo and English, what should we be doing in Nigeria?

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
So did all the other presidents before Obama. Why are you whining about it now?

I am down with taking in some of these people to help them escape the war torn horrors of their lands. Certainly cheaper than going to war in Nigeria.
I have a suspicion......

So did all the other presidents before Obama. Why are you whining about it now?

To hell with them too.

For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Not to worry. Someone you like will get elected to President and you can ignore these horrors until it becomes politically convenient again.

Good grief. Why don't you go do something about it instead instead of whining and pretending like you'd give a fuck if one of your guys was President? And there are people dying all over the world. It sucks that you only pretend to care about Christians.
I cannot account for so many like you, seriously.
Ignorant about God and why we were given life.
What is your purpose for existence, I cannot imagine?
Here's the long list of genocides you don't give a fuck about:

http://www.genocidewatch.org/alerts/newsalerts.html

Nigeria is in there somewhere. You can go back to pretending to have Christian values now.
I am aware about everyone on the list. And just about everyone deals with Islamic terrorism!

And many of us Christians have been calling for military action or other kinds of assistance in many of those countries. We also pray, something I am sure you think is a waste of time. I also have sent money to Catholic missionaries in some of those nations.

It is because idiots like Obama and our congress and a timid Europe these problems have exacerbated and are now super large crises.

I think you are heartless towards those who are not within the U.S. border, is that possible?

Of course I did not think you would have dared to answer my simple questions from my previous post.

For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.

Forum List

Back