Nigerian man died while vomiting on plane to JFK

1952, 3000 deaths, 60,000 ill with polio right here in the US of A. And we developed a vaccine. And now polio is a disease almost nobody gets. Canada has a good candidate for a successful vaccine for Ebola. If it passes the tests, then it will be mass produced, and should be used worldwide. End of problem, then the 'Conservatives' can go back to trying to shut down the CDC as a useless agency. Or scream bloody murder because the government want everyone to be vaccinated.

1952, 3000 deaths, 60,000 ill with polio right here in the US of A. And we developed a vaccine. And now polio is a disease almost nobody gets. Canada has a good candidate for a successful vaccine for Ebola. If it passes the tests, then it will be mass produced, and should be used worldwide. End of problem, then the 'Conservatives' can go back to trying to shut down the CDC as a useless agency. Or scream bloody murder because the government want everyone to be vaccinated.

Agreed. Take all of the money we're wasting on "Climate change" and redirect it to an Ebola vaccine

Yea Canada!!!!

The way our system works, it will take months to get to your Affordable Care Dr. to get the shot, for CDC will not be on top of things to see that the immunizations are readily available to the general public through schools, hospitals, and pharmacies.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what makes so many USMB nutters so fucking stupid.

What makes so many of you think that the Centers for Disease Control would ever.......in a million years.....falsely rule out a case of Ebola in which the victim died on a crowded airplane.

Fear of being embarrassed.

And don't say that doesn't play into government worker's thinking at that level.

I will produce proof that it absolutely does.

Sheer incompetence...based on their track record.....but look!..you got to call people names..and that's what's important to you... carry on, son..

I wish I could be mature like you and learn how to blame all of my troubles on the *******. *sigh* We can't all be so lucky.

I have no idea what ******* means? I do note that you've completely abandoned your previous position and now want to talk about me...

You didn't want to talk about you? Then why did you bring up your hurt feelings? I thought you were expressing your sadness over my pointing out that many USMB nutters are acting stupidly.

There is no reason that a normal person can come up with for why the CDC would lie about whether or not a person has contracted Ebola. Zero. To entertain such an idea is to be stupid. Get it, Stormy?

Hey, aren't you one of the assholes who ridiculed my prediction that things were much more dire than you recognized then or now?

You are being dragged along, kicking, bitching, whining and screaming to keep up with reality.

You are pathetic.

We laugh at YOU.

WE are the lone laughers, you prick lick.

Sheer incompetence...based on their track record.....but look!..you got to call people names..and that's what's important to you... carry on, son..

I wish I could be mature like you and learn how to blame all of my troubles on the *******. *sigh* We can't all be so lucky.

I have no idea what ******* means? I do note that you've completely abandoned your previous position and now want to talk about me...

You didn't want to talk about you?

We aren't here to talk about me

Then why did you bring up your hurt feelings?

I didn't

I thought you were expressing your sadness over my pointing out that many USMB nutters are acting stupidly.

I'm sure you "think" a lot of incorrect things...Who cares?

There is no reason that a normal person can come up with for why the CDC would lie about whether or not a person has contracted Ebola.

Who said they did?

Zero. To entertain such an idea is to be stupid. Get it, Stormy?

What is a stormy?

and in your other post you talked about blaming your troubles on *******....and as I said I have no idea what that means.
What exactly is this ******* you keep referring to?

You didn't want to talk about you? Then why did you bring up your hurt feelings? I thought you were expressing your sadness over my pointing out that many USMB nutters are acting stupidly.

There is no reason that a normal person can come up with for why the CDC would lie about whether or not a person has contracted Ebola. Zero. To entertain such an idea is to be stupid. Get it, Stormy?

Hey, aren't you one of the assholes who ridiculed my prediction that things were much more dire than you recognized then or now?

You are being dragged along, kicking, bitching, whining and screaming to keep up with reality.

You are pathetic.

We laugh at YOU.

How many have died of Ebola in the U.S.?

Last edited:
~What I hate to see is all this hysteria. It's like people have not progressed knowledge wise and intellectually for hundreds of years.
mass-hysteria-by-m-wuerker.jpg

Yeah, but despite your vast experience and travels in and around Islamic countries you don't believe there's a Muslim Brotherhood stealth campaign on to undermine America.

So who the fuck will believe anything you say involving the well being of this country or the people in this country.

You can't have it both ways, baby.

Either you care about the USA and start telling us the truth about what you know about Islam and Jihad against America or you continue to play dumb and don't qualify as being someone whose opinion should be given much credence.

Your choice.

But expect to be hounded about your two faced half assed charade.

You are pathetic.

We laugh at YOU.

How any have died of Ebola in the U.S.?

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who had ebola?
Would you invite them into your house?

You are pathetic.

We laugh at YOU.

How many had died of AIDS when it was confined to only Patient Zero?

None.

How many have died from AIDS since then?

Millions and millions and millions.

You can't really be that stupid, can you?

You are pathetic.

We laugh at YOU.

How many had died of AIDS when it was confined to only Patient Zero?

None.

How many have died from AIDS since then?

Millions and millions and millions.

You can't really be that stupid, can you?

It's entirely possible......

Yes, they can be that stupid.

We can only hope that ebola targets the basement dwellers among us who are big on telling lies about how it's nothing to worry about, and who gleefully gobble every word that issues from Big Gubmint regarding health issues.

Sadly it won't, since few of them have contact with the outside world.

Those of us who do interact with humanity, who do have children in the public schools, who work face to face with people who are poor and sick...we know the reality, which is that America can't continue to be the healthiest nation in the world if it refuses to address the health risks associated with open borders. It's one thing to have open, unmonitored borders. It's another to combine those unmonitored borders with lies about the increased health risks that they represent.

Maybe one of Eboma's goals is to make Americans hate the two parties and our system of government.

I really don't think the two parties need any help with that.

I think the trust we once had in our government is now completely gone.

That is a bad thing.

He helped break the camel's back with his record of perfidy** AGAINST the American people.

** per·fi·dy
ˈpərfidē/Submit
noun literary

deceitfulness; untrustworthiness.

synonyms: treachery, duplicity, deceit, deceitfulness, disloyalty, infidelity, faithlessness, unfaithfulness, betrayal, treason, double-dealing, untrustworthiness, breach of trust; literary perfidiousness

"the perfidy of her husband"

~What I hate to see is all this hysteria. It's like people have not progressed knowledge wise and intellectually for hundreds of years.

Yeah, but despite your vast experience and travels in and around Islamic countries you don't believe there's a Muslim Brotherhood stealth campaign on to undermine America.

So who the fuck will believe anything you say involving the well being of this country or the people in this country.

Either you care about the USA and start telling us the truth about what you know about Islam and Jihad against America or you continue to play dumb and don't qualify as being someone whose opinion should be given much credence.

Your choice.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your choice.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Fine. Continue playing dumb.

And have no one pay attention to your charade.

People die on airplanes all the time. This is like a shark bite story. When a particularly gruesome shark bite story makes the news, then every shark bite incident ends up in the news for a while, and nervous nellies begin to think there is a sudden shark bite increase.

Now that Ebola is on everyone's radar, any incident of public vomiting or someone suddenly dropping dead is going to cause the nervous nellies to shit their pants.

"That guy wasn't looking where he was going and got hit by a car. He must of been hallucinating because he had EBOLA!!!!"

Last edited:
Here are some more examples of sky-high deaths.

• In 2009 passengers praised a Continental Airlines crew for keeping them unaware of the death of the pilot mid-flight. The 60-year-old Continental Airlines Captain died from a heart attack and two co-pilots safely landed the plane, with the 247 passengers only finding out what really happened on the ground.

• In 2007 British Airways angered first-class passenger Paul Trinder, who said he woke up on a flight to find cabin crew had placed a corpse in his row without saying a word.

“The stewards just plonked the body down without saying a thing. I remember looking at this frail, sparrow-like woman and thinking she was very ill,” Mr Trinder told The Times Online. “She kept slipping under the seatbelt and moving about with the motion of the plane. When I asked what was going on I was shocked to hear she was dead.”

• Faisl Khan, from the US, is another passenger who witnessed a death on a plane. When flying between Los Angeles to Chicago he watched flight attendants deal with an unresponsive man sitting two rows behind him. “The plane had begun taxiing to the runway, and the attendants were checking everyone’s seatbelts. Upon progressively rougher shaking, the gentleman promptly keeled to a side,” Mr Khan said. Mr Faisal said ground staff also entered the aircraft to replace the seat cushions of the deceased man with new ones.

What really happens when someone dies on a plane

Forum List

Back