Nick Sandmann case against NBC goes to Discovery Phase

As predicted, today Judge Bertelsman entered an order allowing the Nickolas Sandmann case against NBCUniversal to proceed to discovery...

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

Let6 hope Nick's lawyers can SCALP THE FUCKING LYING PEACOCK!!!

Doesn't this catholic peon have anything else to do but see who he can sue!!
Does the media have anything else to do. Other than trying to destroy a boys life, for wearing a magna hat. How tolerant they are.
You are dealing with a hate America. Muslim terrorist lover....No making any sense to that bitch!

The other suits have been dismissed….this one will too

And they were dismissed for the same reason ----- lack of evidence.

Same reason I got zero responses when I invited anyone and everyone to provide any such example here.

As if Mitch McConnell's lawyers are going to be able to come up with something the wackadoodles on this board MISSED....

As predicted, today Judge Bertelsman entered an order allowing the Nickolas Sandmann case against NBCUniversal to proceed to discovery...

Does the media have anything else to do. Other than trying to destroy a boys life, for wearing a magna hat. How tolerant they are.

They slandered him. The crime was, he had a magna cap on.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again, expecting different results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LInk?

Maybe I should have spelled out, when I say "there has to be evidence", that means such evidence has to actually EXIST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LInk?

Maybe I should have spelled out, when I say "there has to be evidence", that means such evidence has to actually EXIST.
Ah, poor little Pog still reads no news and only post what he feels, and makes him look like a little crybaby!

Covington Catholic High teen can go forward with $275M NBC suit: Judge | Fox Business
22 hours ago · A federal court judge has ruled a Covington Catholic High School ... Nicholas Sandmann's attorneys filed the lawsuit after he and .

Lol, the networks reported the theme that the evil boy was attacking an innocent indian.

Lol, the networks reported the theme that the evil boy was attacking an innocent indian.

Then SHOW US.

This is what I mean by "has to actually EXIST". Show us a video of "the networks" ---- whatever that means ---- asserting that.

Just the fact that you can't be any more specific than "the networks" demonstrates you're talking out of your ass.

Again ------------------------------------- the shit has to actually EXIST. It has to be DOCUMENTED. We have to *SEE* it.
Whining "waah 'the networks' did this or that" does not cut it.

Ah, poor little Pog still reads no news and only post what he feels, and makes him look like a little crybaby!

Covington Catholic High teen can go forward with $275M NBC suit: Judge | Fox Business
22 hours ago · A federal court judge has ruled a Covington Catholic High School ... Nicholas Sandmann's attorneys filed the lawsuit after he and .

Once again ThePuke fails to read his own link. Had he done so he would have seen this:

>> U.S. District Judge William Bertelsman ruled on Thursday that if NBC’s statements that Sandmann “blocked” Phillips or "did not allow him to retreat” are false, then they are libelous.

That's what we call a "conditional" statement. IF A, THEN B. Which also means IF no A, THEN no B.

So you go ahead and show us the A. You've had ten months to find it.

Once again ThePuke fails to read his own link. Had he done so he would have seen this:

>> U.S. District Judge William Bertelsman ruled on Thursday that if NBC’s statements that Sandmann “blocked” Phillips or "did not allow him to retreat” are false, then they are libelous.

That's what we call a "conditional" statement. IF A, THEN B. Which also means IF no A, THEN no B.

Why, you haven't seen that fucking Indian beating his drum in the kids face....Wog. you are grabbing at the wind again!

Why, you haven't seen that fucking Indian beating his drum in the kids face....Wog. you are grabbing at the wind again!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I ain't the one making assertions I can't prove, am I.

What does his being Catholic have to do with anything?

Well let hear you spin this little Wog!

Tucker Carlson: Media Rushes To Bash MAGA Hat-Wearing Students

View the whole video.....So easy with these thugs with GNAT IQ'S!

BTW, IT WAS THE PAPERS CALL NICK NAMES, THEY DIDNT SUE THE PHONY VETERAN INDIAN!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Well let hear you spin this little Wog!

Tucker Carlson: Media Rushes To Bash MAGA Hat-Wearing Students

View the whole video.....So easy with these thugs with GNAT IQ'S!

BTW, IT WAS THE PAPERS CALL NICK NAMES, THEY DIDNT SUE THE PHONY VETERAN INDIAN!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nine minutes I'll never get back, during which Fucker presents ZERO clips of any of "the networks", ZERO images of any article from any newspaper whatsoever and ZERO evidence of anyone making a false claim in a news report, although he's got plenty of images of Nosebook and Tweeter, which have no editors and are in no definition "news media" neither mainstream or otherwise.

SO THE QUESTION STANDS where it's been for ten months. WHERE. IS.. THE. EVIDENCE?

It is hilarious though that Fucker Carlsbad wants to pretend Covington Kentucky is "the South" :lmao:
It's across the river from FUCKING CINCINNATI. Apparently he thinks punting it into "the South" will gain him sympathy votes. Unfortunately, as Miss South Carolina pointed out, some of us have maps.

IT WAS THE PAPERS CALL NICK NAMES,

"It was the papers call Nick names"? Speako Englishee?

Once AGAIN ---- let's see these papers "call nicknames"

It was you loons that made up the lies about him.

All he needs is a friend who heard it, from a friend, who heard it. You know that was good enough for Schiff last week.

Interestingly I laid out a challenge right here, last January, for anyone to show any evidence of this alleged defamation --- from NBC or from anywhere else in the so-called "mainstream media", including any and every entity in his McConnell-subsidized silly lawsuit.

Doubly interestingly I have yet to get even a single example of any such evidence in response.

Literally not one.

By the way how's that Sean Spicer "lawsuit" coming, speaking of frivolous legalistic posturing? Anything yet? Anything at all?

You choose to defend these assholes because you're an asshole. The defamation was clear to see after the full video was made available to the various media outlets who then instead of saying we are sorry continued to push their lying agenda. Normal people know what these assholes did. And so do you, but you're an asshole too.

Then SHOW US.

This is what I mean by "has to actually EXIST". Show us a video of "the networks" ---- whatever that means ---- asserting that.

Just the fact that you can't be any more specific than "the networks" demonstrates you're talking out of your ass.

Again ------------------------------------- the shit has to actually EXIST. It has to be DOCUMENTED. We have to *SEE* it.
Whining "waah 'the networks' did this or that" does not cut it.

It was all over the news silly boy. I know you are a "brave" defender of the media here, but you are a loser, just like they are.

The ones you can't find?

Oh and while you're out there looking for evidence from "the networks", feel free to search my posts too.

Correct. It seems the Courts agree with Sandmann and not you.

The ones you can't find?

Oh and while you're out there looking for evidence from "the networks", feel free to search my posts too.

Yeah, they get buried pretty fast, but we can still find them. Poor pogo flailing away. You used be a decent poster, now you're a brainless retard. Now, all of these are videos that are uploaded to private organizations so that they can't be disappeared by the useful idiots at google.

Enjoy! Asshole!

17 Times Nathan Phillips Attacked Nick Sandmann in NBC Interview

MAGA hat teen Nick Sandmann: "Can't say that I'm sorry" for confrontation

MAGA teen not sorry for confrontation with Native American elder

Correct. It seems the Courts agree with Sandmann and not you.

"Agree" huh? That's why cases have been tossed out of court for lack of evidence, because they "agree"?

Thanks for that weather report from Planet Bizzaro.

Forum List

Back