Nick Sandmann case against NBC goes to Discovery Phase

STILL not seeing any answers to the questions above.

That's OK take your time. This is prolly much more challenging that pronouns.

Hell I've been waiting ten months for any evidence as regards the topic, what's a few more days.
ATTENTION, USMB:

According to Pogo, self-employed people don't have real jobs.

I know. He's a dumbass.
Attention Dumbasses

Pogo is self-employed, Has been for some 35 years. Unlike dumbasses, Pogo knows that the self-employed still have to meet the expectations of their client or customer. And if the self-employed do not, they are no longer employed.

In closing, "Duh".
Oh, so by your own definition, you don't have a real job. Like you claim Trump has never had, because he's always been self-employed.

Or is the definition different for you?

You're pathetic.

I have a ton of real jobs. Every time I take a new assignment. And every time I do, I have expectations to meet. And I know throughout that if I don't meet them, that stream of jobs and/or that client, may discontinue, and somebody else will get that gig. If I were dealing in products rather than services, my wares would have to meet the expectations of my customers, and if they didn't, then I wouldn't have the customers. They would buy somewhere else.

That's a position Rump has never been in. Until right now.
That's right. Because when a rich guy signs a deal to build a hotel, that hotel just appears overnight. No people are hired to build the hotel. No concrete finishers, no steelworkers, no electricians, no plumbers, no glaziers, no finish carpenters, no HVAC technicians, no carpet layers, nobody. Nobody is ever employed when a rich guy signs a deal to build a hotel. Hundreds of craftspeople, architects, and engineers sit at home and do nothing.

Bloody hell, but you're stupid.

It's like talking to an aardvark....

The concrete finishers, steelworkers, electricians, plumbers, glaziers, finish carpenters, HVAC technicians, carpet layers, steeplejacks, chimney sweeps, etc etc etc etc etc **ARE** the workers. THEY have jobs. THEY have to meet expectations. THEY did an application, THEY are required to show up whether they feel like it or not, THEY will be replaced if they DON'T meet expectations.

In other words they have all the responsibilities Rump NEVER DID.

And you're still COMPLETELY off the topic.

ATTENTION, USMB:

According to Pogo, self-employed people don't have real jobs.

I know. He's a dumbass.
Attention Dumbasses

Pogo is self-employed, Has been for some 35 years. Unlike dumbasses, Pogo knows that the self-employed still have to meet the expectations of their client or customer. And if the self-employed do not, they are no longer employed.

In closing, "Duh".
Oh, so by your own definition, you don't have a real job. Like you claim Trump has never had, because he's always been self-employed.

You're pathetic.

I have a ton of real jobs. Every time I take a new assignment. And every time I do, I have expectations to meet. And I know throughout that if I don't meet them, that stream of jobs and/or that client, may discontinue, and somebody else will get that gig. If I were dealing in products rather than services, my wares would have to meet the expectations of my customers, and if they didn't, then I wouldn't have the customers. They would buy somewhere else.

That's right. Because when a rich guy signs a deal to build a hotel, that hotel just appears overnight. No people are hired to build the hotel. No concrete finishers, no steelworkers, no electricians, no plumbers, no glaziers, no finish carpenters, no HVAC technicians, no carpet layers, nobody. Nobody is ever employed when a rich guy signs a deal to build a hotel. Hundreds of craftspeople, architects, and engineers sit at home and do nothing.

The concrete finishers, steelworkers, electricians, plumbers, glaziers, finish carpenters, HVAC technicians, carpet layers, steeplejacks, chimney sweeps, etc etc etc etc etc **ARE** the workers. THEY have jobs. THEY have to meet expectations. THEY did an application, THEY are required to show up whether they feel like it or not, THEY will be replaced if they DON'T meet expectations.

I call bullshit. You're too stupid to have ever run your own company.

Attention Dumbasses

In closing, "Duh".

You're pathetic.

Oh yes now that you mention it, no I have never gone bankrupt.

You're pathetic.

you: ONLY BUSINESS I HAVE RUN ARE REAL JOBS

My, how eloquent. Are you a robot? Are you a machine that only answers 'no'?

Look, dood, you fucked up. You got busted pushing the insane idea that Trump has never held a job and never had any responsibility.

I know you're never going to admit it. The bet thing you could possibly do is never come back to this thread to keep compounding your dumbassery.

Look, dood, you fucked up. You got busted pushing the insane idea that Trump has never held a job and never had any responsibility.

I know you're never going to admit it. The bet thing you could possibly do is never come back to this thread to keep compounding your dumbassery.

Feel free to show me where he's ever had, or applied for, a job then. That offer's been open for four years plus. Feel free to show the class where he's ever assumed any kind of responsibility for anything, which is and always has been the greater point. Military service for instance would have been responsibility but oops -- "bone spurs". Parenting would have been a responsibility but oops, wants no part of it. Admitting one's failures would have been a responsibility but oops, "excuse me" I leased my name I didn't run the company and oops, I took advantage of the tax laws and 'never went bankrupt' and oops, made up a fake Time magazine cover and oops, can't admit that he made up fake press people even after admitting to it in court and oops, can't admit he fucked up on the Central Park Five and oops, can't admit that he said "Tim Apple" and "would" means "wouldn't" and oops, can't even come clean on where his fucking father was born which is readily available public information. The man is a complete WRECK living in a world of utter self-delusion completely disconnected from reality. What a great choice to put in the WH.

Hey Dave

Happy and warm Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Feel free to show me where he's ever had, or applied for, a job then. That offer's been open for four years plus. Feel free to show the class where he's ever assumed any kind of responsibility for anything, which is and always has been the greater point. Military service for instance would have been responsibility but oops -- "bone spurs". Parenting would have been a responsibility but oops, wants no part of it. Admitting one's failures would have been a responsibility but oops, "excuse me" I leased my name I didn't run the company and oops, I took advantage of the tax laws and 'never went bankrupt' and oops, made up a fake Time magazine cover and oops, can't admit that he made up fake press people even after admitting to it in court and oops, can't admit he fucked up on the Central Park Five and oops, can't admit that he said "Tim Apple" and "would" means "wouldn't" and oops, can't even come clean on where his fucking father was born which is readily available public information. The man is a complete WRECK living in a world of utter self-delusion completely disconnected from reality. What a great choice to put in the WH.

Hey Dave

Happy and warm Thanksgiving to you and yours.
And to you as well.

Wait, are you using the standard definition of "Happy Thanksgiving" here, or one you made up?

Forum List

Back