Nice Town OCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never answer any of my questions directly.

I still want to know if you had the chance to run for a political or social club president of a white power or some other such movement, wether you would take the position or not.

I am curious as to which actions you take to further your perspective since most people with strong conviction actually just talk. The select few actually DO.

Originally posted by NewGuy

I still want to know if you had the chance to run for a political or social club president of a white power or some other such movement, wether you would take the position or not.

I am curious as to which actions you take to further your perspective since most people with strong conviction actually just talk. The select few actually DO.
To your first question: NO

I moved from a area that was majority hispanic, to a area that is majority white.

Are you ignorant or deaf? Don't live in or near Baltimore so its all good to me. Just continue to make yourself into more of a complete waste of good American air thats fine with me.

Originally posted by Big D

I moved from a area that was majority hispanic, to a area that is majority white.

Well, I guess that would be understandable.

Thanks, I guess.

They'd kill his Jew ass in a hot minute. Hey D how you gonna feel moving out of Idaho if the supremacists take over, find out your a Jew and kick your ass out?

He isn't Jewish. He still thinks nobody can cross reference him on the web.

OCA, I just found a few things about him I think you will enjoy.

:D

Lemme reboot to reset my copy/paste cache and I will make you smile.

-Be right back.

He isn't Jewish. He still thinks nobody can cross reference him on the web.
This is going to be good, tell us ooo wise one of your information.

Well, thats what I get for not searching the board I guess.

Have you told anyone where your handle comes from yet? I could post that one. -and more.....

Well, thats what I get for not searching the board I guess.

Have you told anyone where your handle comes from yet? I could post that one. -and more.....
Post all the info you can about me, I want to learn about myself.

Post all the info you can about me, I want to learn about myself.
Well.....You claim to be Jewish. We can disprove that by your own admission:

These areas of L.A are ALL black and hispanic areas. At the time I thought this was a great thing, I had learned in school just like everyone else about racism, slavery and segregation and how bad whites have always treated blacks. I felt the guilt of all this and looked forward to showing blacks and hispanics that I was not that way.

A Jew would not be feeling guilty for that.

I would come home from work, back to my all white neighborhood and tell all my friends and family about my new "racist" views. They responded much like alot of you, that I was "hateful, racist".

A Jewish family would have responded much different.

NewGuy, your intelligence is amazing, the way you so easily proved that I'm not Jewish, you are a pure genius.

For the next time I try to fool someone would you please tell me how a real Jew or a Jewish family would really react to those same situations?

Hey, and to really show everyone how smart you are would you go ahead and post what my "handle" Big D really means, like you said you were going to do?

This is pretty funny coming from a guy who won't say which of the two candidates capable of winning the election he would prefer, or his general outlook regarding world trade.

Biker please ask D what his purpose is in starting all these threads that start with some stat on somebody's town they live in. Its a little redundant and is really meant to do nothing more than flame. Lets face it his 15 minutes of usefulness here passed long ago, the time for him to go is upon us.

O.k., Big D you have made your point with city stats, in fact you have done it over and over. I am guessing the Baltimore stat is targeted for OCA specifically. If you have personal issues with someone just send a private message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back