NHL Playoffs!!!

no1tovote4 said:
I was expecting a pass and Ward probably was too. Keeping his head on the puck rather than what he expected was really massively good playing. All of 1 second worth for him that whole game...
He was pretty good throughout, IMO. YOu can only blame 1 goal on him... maybe. The 3rd one.

The ClayTaurus said:
He was pretty good throughout, IMO. YOu can only blame 1 goal on him... maybe. The 3rd one.

I guess, you have to play some defense in front of him... His team was often blocking his view just at the wrong time as well. That third and IMO the fourth goal were really just bad keeping...

no1tovote4 said:
I guess, you have to play some defense in front of him... His team was often blocking his view just at the wrong time as well. That third and IMO the fourth goal were really just bad keeping...
Not at all on the 4th. The puck just off-speed knuckle-fluttered on him. Nothing he could do. Roy would have missed that one. The Edmonton guy was just lucky it went in the net.

The ClayTaurus said:

I have to agree here, he made some beautiful saves. See the one off his skate?

I don't think I can watch Monday.

LOL. I said "beautiful". :D

I think this, but wouldn't usually post this. I am to make a point, if one is basically uninterested, one should avoid the threads. I may make the same points to those in other forums, as it's tiresome for those that ARE interested to have to wade through crap like this. No?

I'm not meaning to disrupt anything, when I was a kid I really liked hockey, grew up playing with Bobby Hull's and Stan Mikita's kids. My dad had Blackhawk season tickets.

It's become too violent, imho.

Said1 said:
Boxing is pretty violent too. :cof:
Oh, I agree! Really, just figured I'd start with those I mostly agree with. I'm leaving this thread now...:clap1: I'm sure and can't say I blame ya!

Hockey and boxing are the only sports I watch. I did have the pleasure of seeing Hulk Hogan, Jessie Ventura, The Russian and a few other wrestle live when I lived in Calgary. That was fun, during the early '80's when they wore speedos. :thup:

Kathianne said:
I think this, but wouldn't usually post this. I am to make a point, if one is basically uninterested, one should avoid the threads. I may make the same points to those in other forums, as it's tiresome for those that ARE interested to have to wade through crap like this. No?

I'm not meaning to disrupt anything, when I was a kid I really liked hockey, grew up playing with Bobby Hull's and Stan Mikita's kids. My dad had Blackhawk season tickets.

It's become too violent, imho.

Become too violent. Man, in the past the rules allowed for far more fighting on the ice. It used to be far more violent than it is now...

Mon deu, tabournac, hoiste!!!!

You know I'm mad when I'm cursing en francais.

As if that last goal counts, I mean any monkey can score on an open net. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Forum List

Back