NHL Playoffs!!!

Goooooo Oilers.

Anyone see the game last night? Woooeeee, if I bit my nails, I'd have none left.

I'm pulling for Edmonton now that I've "gotten over it." It took some time, but I'm better now. I've moved on. :laugh:

5stringJeff said:
Out. The West was Won by Edmonton. Carolina eliminates Buffalo tonight! :thup:

So Jeff, looks like were down to Carolina and Edomton. I say the Oilers take in 5. See you back here Monday night, and don't forget your hanky, tears probably aren't good for you keyboard. :laugh:

Alright, who's watching the game?

Edmonton is taking this one. Edmonton fans ROCK. I wish I was there. They're singing the anthem so loud, you can barely hear the little guy singing with the mike.

Talk about a great day in sports. First the Czechs lose to Ghana, then the US ties Italy... Now watching Hockey... I can't believe I can still type!

no1tovote4 said:
Talk about a great day in sports. First the Czechs lose to Ghana, then the US ties Italy... Now watching Hockey... I can't believe I can still type!

You agree?

I do. I don't think it was all the way over.

What a save!!

no1tovote4 said:
No kidding! That rocked! That was one impressive save. Carolina is looking sad tonight though.

Right when I was typing "No shit"...that happens.

Not the Carolina that started the finals.

Game 7...here we come!

For what it's worth, Cam Ward can thank the Edmonton player for shooting it right into his glove. 85% of the net to shoot at and he hits the worst 5%.

Still domination, and a fun game to watch.

The ClayTaurus said:
For what it's worth, Cam Ward can thank the Edmonton player for shooting it right into his glove. 85% of the net to shoot at and he hits the worst 5%.

Still domination, and a fun game to watch.

I was expecting a pass and Ward probably was too. Keeping his head on the puck rather than what he expected was really massively good playing. All of 1 second worth for him that whole game...

Forum List

Back