NH Gov Chris Sununu: I don't think Trump’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he aint getting out

Actually, it's Governor Chris Sununu calling Trump crazy. John was his father..also a governor of NH...and George HW Bush's first Chief of Staff. :)

Who cares what some politician says? If the world made sense, the incumbent President would be institutionalized.
It matters because despite Chris Sununu being your typical conservative politician (ala Dan Crenshaw), he actually gets high marks from me (I voted for him twice) for not only handling the pandemic well, but also calling the Trump crowd out for the crazy fucks they are. In any other political environment, he'd be on track to run for President. But not in the current, "devoted to Trump" environment.

It matters because despite Chris Sununu being your typical conservative politician (ala Dan Crenshaw), he actually gets high marks from me (I voted for him twice) for not only handling the pandemic well, but also calling the Trump crowd out for the crazy fucks they are. In any other political environment, he'd be on track to run for President. But not in the current, "devoted to Trump" environment.
So, in short, it doesn’t matter. Check.

Oh shit. That doesn't bold well for Biden or Democrats in general.

Your TDS (Trump Defense Syndrom) as well. Double Check.

Would you like a food fight next? :auiqs.jpg:
I’m pretty sure you’d only dribble food on yourself.

In any case, I can’t help but see that your defense of your post (the one I had criticized) was entirely premised on how you feel about President Trump. Your “feels” don’t constitute meaningful support for your contention. That’s why you are exposed as suffering from TDS.

But you’re fine having the demented incumbent, Brandon, serving as our “leader.” Consistent, logical and intelligent aren’t part of your resume.

Actually, it's Governor Chris Sununu calling Trump crazy. John was his father..also a governor of NH...and George HW Bush's first Chief of Staff. :)

Yes, another wannabe pathetic RINO who thinks his stepping stone to political fame and fortune will come off of trying to shoot down the biggest star to ever hit politics.

We'll see Chris in the unemployment line.

These people are absolutely convinced that Trump is a mentally healthy, stable, brilliant, strong, honest Christian man.

TOTALLY WRONG, little commie fucknob! We merely maintain the obvious: that Trump is way more mentally healthy, stable, sane, strong and honest, not to mention patriotic and America-loving than anything else the Left or the GOP offer us to choose from.

And Biden PROVES that every day.

Is Sununu a phsychologist? Nope.

Has Sununu examined Trump as a psychologist? NOPE.

Stupid thread.

Crazy like a fox.

The RINOs want their party back, for war, war, and more war. Trump didn't play along with them so now the dirty RINOs keep churning out the shit.

These people are absolutely convinced that Trump is a mentally healthy, stable, brilliant, strong, honest Christian man.

There is simply nothing that can be done with that. All we can do is observe and try to figure it out.

Joe Biden. Doddering Joe.

Well, what is notable here is that it is kind of new news. Ala' man bites dog.

GOP Governors just haven't been in the habit lately of describing Don Trump as "f**king crazy". That's a pretty unusual bite on that dog from that flavor of Governor.

Also notable, was that at the Gridiron Club where this annual event is hosted, there were no 'boos'.....only laughter an applause.

Is that telling?

I dunno. Let's see if the dog reacts.

There is simply nothing that can be done with that. All we can do is observe and try to figure it out.
Unlike many Progs who claim to be Christians and some Repubs, Trump actually did not shit on them.

Forum List

Back