NFL Week 16 Predictions

Cowpies pull it off in a very good game. 40-34 over the Eagles. Didn't look like the Eagles missed a beat without Hurts.
Agreed,I underestimated them,I figured their season was over with with his injury but they are obviously another team same as the cowboys that have a reliable backup.i figured the cowturds would blow them out.two teams with very reliable backups,thsts a rarity in this day and age,brings back memories of the bills when Jim Kelly would get hurt they didn’t miss a beat with Frank reich as their backup or the 72 undefeated dolphins whom after Bob griese went down did not miss a beat with earl morral.reminds me of the good old days when teams had reliable backups unlike most teams this day and age.

That’s bad fir you cause I figured with hurts gone their season was over with the vikes would go to the Super Bowl but looks like the eagles are still going,like you said,they lose hurts yet don’t miss a beat,looks op like your Vikings are left once again saying wait till next year,they won’t be able to go up to Philly and win.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!! Watching the Puker - Fish game. Pretty even game so far. Pukers just went up 23-20 under 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Run it to the left
Pass it to the right
C'mon Dolphins
Fight Fight Fight!!!

On to the next game. Rams vs Broncos. Two 4-10 teams playing out their failed seasons. It would probably be better for each team to lose out and get better draft picks than get meaningless wins.
teams like the Chargers Raiders and Steelers are like hamsters on a wheel to nowhere ( middle round pics )

That's more of an observation than a prediction. I suppose most teams would suck after being hit with the injuries and personnel movement the Rams have had this year. Crazy that they have gone from Super Bowl Champs to a shell of that team. At least they have a shiny trophy and now will have a high draft pick.
They whooped ass on the Broncos.

pro football blows, just a way for dumb shits to get brain damage and destroy their bodies
Can't say you're altogether wrong. A few counterpoints though. Not all players are going to get injured or brain damaged. The players nowadays are better protected via improved helmets and other gear than in the past. The players are pretty well compensated. Rule changes have supposedly made teams and officials more cognizant of player safety and injuries, ie Concussion protocols, helmet to helmet rules, etc. A lot of the injuries athletes receive can be had by workers doing manual labor or getting into accidents. At least the athlete gets shitloads of money doing it.

Forum List

Back