NFL star Josh Brown admits to beating up wife, NFL barely cares

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
NFL star Josh Brown admits to beating up wife, NFL barely cares - Full story

"This is the guy the NFL suspended in August for one game following a May 2015 incident with his then-wife, Molly. One measly game. Animal cruelty, DUIs, drug use — if you judge simply by the penalties handed down, the NFL considers all of those offenses more shameful than abusing your spouse."

Beating up your wife and getting suspended for one game? I love the NFL, but they need to take matters like domestic violence more seriously or their image will decline

What is wrong with that? In the Muslim world, woman are beaten regularly and nothing happens....we need to emulate the Muslim world more...you know...its all about cultural diversity and political correctness. You have no right to criticize anyone else.

• Banned
What is wrong with that? In the Muslim world, woman are beaten regularly and nothing happens....we need to emulate the Muslim world more...you know...its all about cultural diversity and political correctness. You have no right to criticize anyone else.
you think beating up women is fine!?

I would hope you see the sarcasm...however liberalism does tell us not to judge other cultures and be accepting of them, no matter how bad they are.

• Banned
I would hope you see the sarcasm...however liberalism does tell us not to judge other cultures and be accepting of them, no matter how bad they are.
Oh thank god you were being sarcastic. Thought you were serious for a moment lol

NFL star Josh Brown admits to beating up wife, NFL barely cares - Full story

"This is the guy the NFL suspended in August for one game following a May 2015 incident with his then-wife, Molly. One measly game. Animal cruelty, DUIs, drug use — if you judge simply by the penalties handed down, the NFL considers all of those offenses more shameful than abusing your spouse."

Beating up your wife and getting suspended for one game? I love the NFL, but they need to take matters like domestic violence more seriously or their image will decline
"The NFL is reopening its investigation into Giants kicker Josh Brown in light of the release of additional documents regarding his May 2015 domestic violence arrest. In addition, the Giants announced Thursday that Brown will not travel with the team to London for Sunday's game against the Rams.

"The Giants do not condone or excuse any form of domestic violence. Josh has acknowledged that he has issues in his life and has been working on these issues through therapy and counseling for a long period of time. We remain supportive of Josh and his efforts."

Brown could be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt List, which temporarily places non-playing players from counting against a team's active list limit."

NFL reopening Josh Brown probe; he won't travel to London

The NFL is still in the process of determining how to handle this.

Unfortunately, as the NFL has grown football has actually taken a backseat to criminal and other untoward behavior. The NFL will consume itself before long.

Domestic violence ended Rice's career, but not Hardy or Peterson. The NFL had a mandatory suspension for domestic violence but have softened it in many instances.

The NFL has a perception of criminal behavior by the public but the crime rate for the NFL is lower than the general public. The issue for the NFL is every crime in the NFL is highly publicized. Josh Brown's issue would not be publicized at all if he weren't an NFL player.

This type of behavior is getting old for a lot of fans and is a turn off. I am not watching or following the NFL much this year. All the drama off the field and now on the field. I want to watch a game for entertainment, not social issues.

No but it appears to be okay in majority of the world....I have seen it first hand in the middle east when a man was beating a woman and the by standers were doing just that....by standing.

But in my opinion pro-sports should stick to pro-sports and leave social issues like this and others to law enforcement or the politicians.

• Banned
Domestic violence ended Rice's career, but not Hardy or Peterson. The NFL had a mandatory suspension for domestic violence but have softened it in many instances.

The NFL has a perception of criminal behavior by the public but the crime rate for the NFL is lower than the general public. The issue for the NFL is every crime in the NFL is highly publicized. Josh Brown's issue would not be publicized at all if he weren't an NFL player.

This type of behavior is getting old for a lot of fans and is a turn off. I am not watching or following the NFL much this year. All the drama off the field and now on the field. I want to watch a game for entertainment, not social issues.
was Rice's career really ended? would he have quit even if he wasnt convicted

If that's true he should be arrested!
That's incredible. I don't understand what's in his mind.
Why beating your wife? If you don't want her anymore just leave her :(
I think he has psychological issues.... o_O

good god you're dumb

good god you're dumb
Read the thread fool.
thread has been read. you're just fucking retarded.
Kiss my ass dickhead

I don't care what players do in their private lives, let the legal system handle all that. Goodell's crusade to play pretend police is harming the league now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back