Seattle At Arizona

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
This game could go a long way to deciding the playoff implications of the NFC West. At 3-3 the Cardinals cannot expect another loss to the Seahawks even now and expect a wildcard berth in the playoffs. If the Hawks win and the Rams lose Seattle has all but sewn up the NFC West barring something like a permanent injury to Russell Wilson. It will be nearly impossible for the Rams and Cardinals to overcome a 3 or 4 game Hawk lead.

Next the Hawks travel to the 2-3 Saints. We have OWNED the Saints recently and I see no reason why we shouldn't emerge from Louisiana 6-1 and running away with the NFC West.

This game could go a long way to deciding the playoff implications of the NFC West. At 3-3 the Cardinals cannot expect another loss to the Seahawks even now and expect a wildcard berth in the playoffs. If the Hawks win and the Rams lose Seattle has all but sewn up the NFC West barring something like a permanent injury to Russell Wilson. It will be nearly impossible for the Rams and Cardinals to overcome a 3 or 4 game Hawk lead.

Next the Hawks travel to the 2-3 Saints. We have OWNED the Saints recently and I see no reason why we shouldn't emerge from Louisiana 6-1 and running away with the NFC West.

You should go down to a bar that night so you can watch both the Hawks and the Cubs game at the same time after all that would be historic if the Cubs went onto the world series and actually won it all.That would be so big I would have to grudgingly concede THAT would replace the Rams going back to LA as the biggest sports story of the century.:mad::(:D

You should go down to a bar that night so you can watch both the Hawks and the Cubs game at the same time after all that would be historic if the Cubs went onto the world series and actually won it all.That would be so big I would have to grudgingly concede THAT would replace the Rams going back to LA as the biggest sports story of the century.:mad::(:D

I'm sorry. I will be having some paint/glue drying while the bazeball is on the tube....and my TV works just fine on the football.

I have this 5th wheel I purchased recently and I have some repairs going on so I can depend on all it's systems. Oh ya...and I don't drink.

Thanks anyway.

I guess for both teams after a tie.... kissing your sister was okay.

A tie hurt Arizona more than it did Seattle. Especially since the game was in Glendale.

A tie hurt Arizona more than it did Seattle. Especially since the game was in Glendale.

As long as Wilson is wearing that restrictive knee brace he cannot escape the pocket with his former ability. That handicap and the woeful running attempts AND the dropped and miss-thrown passes have led to an anemic Offense. Fortunately the Defense is still strong. It may be a month before the Offense is healed enough to make a run at the playoffs. 4-1-1 isn't THAT bad... at least not in the NFC West.

As long as Wilson is wearing that restrictive knee brace he cannot escape the pocket with his former ability. That handicap and the woeful running attempts AND the dropped and miss-thrown passes have led to an anemic Offense. Fortunately the Defense is still strong. It may be a month before the Offense is healed enough to make a run at the playoffs. 4-1-1 isn't THAT bad... at least not in the NFC West.

Considering Seattle's start in the past three years...4-1-1 is a terrific start. Seattle offense did look better in the later stages of the game, and actually pass protection was good thru out, considering Wilson was only sacked once. The problem with a very young offensive line was again holding penalties. Wilson was flushed out of the pocket too many times and Wilson throw too many passes in the stands. In years past he would/did find someone down field to complete some wild ass passes.

Oh yes the NFC West...Seattle is the only team above .500 in the Division. The surprise Division is the NFC East where all the teams are above .500 lead by the Cowboys.

Forum List

Back