NFL seriously concerned with empty stadiums

I forget, did I say 'Fuck the Nitwit Felons League' in this thread?

So many threads and so little time....

Empty-Seats-Levi-Field.jpg

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg

And the tv coverage does everything NOT to show this.

SF had a team that had gone to the Super Bowl and dumped one of the best coaches in the NFL
Now they have an unwatchable team playing in a stadium 45 minutes from SF. Why pay for that experience?

LA is demonstrating why they did not have a team for 25 years
were is that LA Rams fan guy at?......he said football fans in LA were happier than shit to have these guys back....

Empty-Seats-Levi-Field.jpg

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg

And the tv coverage does everything NOT to show this.

Sorry, but some things are strange about that picture

There are no fans at the 50 yard line
Everywhere else the fans are too dispersed

Most importantly, when you look at the sidelines there are few players or coaches. Regardless of how many fans are in the stands...the sidelines are usually packed

Who are those guys in white lined up by the end zone while the rest of the team is clustered around the 30 yard line

To me, it looks like this picture was taken during the pregame warm-up or possibly half-time

Last edited:
There were 62,000 fans that went through the turnstiles for the 49er opener

Where were all of the 49ers fans at the home opener?

The San Francisco 49ers opening game facing the Carolina Panthers was a hot afternoon in the 90s, and prior to the 1:25 PT kick off, it was pretty steamy on the field. Chatter began building about the attendance being sub par, about the product on the field being less than desirable to watch.

That was all “fake news” so to speak. The turnstile records indicate that there were over 62,000 people who walked through the gates, they just weren’t in their seats. Even though the team had issued a helpful advisory on Twitter, hats and sunscreen weren’t going to be enough.

So where were all of the fans? They were in the concourse areas and lounges seeking refuge from the heat.

llCapture.PNG

Last edited:
NFL Seriously Concerned With Empty Stadiums

Week 1 of the NFL season had plenty of important stories worth following, but maybe the most entertaining was the mostly empty stadiums in Los Angeles and Santa Clara.
--------------------------------------------------

Good hopefully this pos anti american NFL losers tank. That's what you get when you turn Anti America bitches.
The empty stadiums are due to people protesting the NFL silently punishing Kap you idiot. :laugh:

Who wants to see a bunch of illiterate blacks guys running around on a field?
You mean those guys with college degrees and millions of dollars that you don't have?

No, the one that you claim are educated but speak like a monkey when you see them do an interview on TV. Theree are educated

Week 1 of the NFL season had plenty of important stories worth following, but maybe the most entertaining was the mostly empty stadiums in Los Angeles and Santa Clara.

Good hopefully this pos anti american NFL losers tank. That's what you get when you turn Anti America bitches.
The empty stadiums are due to people protesting the NFL silently punishing Kap you idiot. :laugh:

You mean those guys with college degrees and millions of dollars that you don't have?

You mean the roughly half that have degrees?

Perhaps you should read about all of those former NFL players that made millions while playing but are dead broke today. Looks to me as if they don't have those millions either.
And yet....did so much more than most of our Alt Right trumpanzees here.

I'm sure that insulting the nation and the majority ethnic group has nothing to do with declining popularity.

Seems like the NFL is overcharging on an inferior product
Overcharge is right....and try to blackmail cities into building them stadiums.

I'm glad that San Diego told them to stuff it.

If they can't fill the LA Coliseum....drop ticket prices to $20 and see what happens
But the NFL would rather have empty seats than upset their price structure
The Coliseum seats 93,000...I'm not sure anyone could fill it.
`
`

I live close to Green Bay and go to at least one game per year. While I cannot say if all the games were sell-outs, Lambeau Field is always jam packed. We love our Packers.

Lambeau has sold out every game for decades. (Since 1959!)

The Super Bowl should be an annual event in Green Bay.

Lambeau Field would be PACKED.

No, the one that you claim are educated but speak like a monkey when you see them do an interview on TV. Theree are educated

Perhaps you should read about all of those former NFL players that made millions while playing but are dead broke today. Looks to me as if they don't have those millions either.

Not if they're broke after making millions and millions. They amount to nothing and had far more to lose.

Not if they're broke after making millions and millions. They amount to nothing and had far more to lose.
They can always market their name....can you?

They can always market their name....can you?

If they could, they wouldn't be broke.

William "The Refrigerator" Perry. 1st round draft pick by the Chicago Bears in 1985. Made millions playing football, millions in various media appearance, had a GI Joe action of his likeness, the subject of a rap song, etc. Living off social security disability.

Actually, I can and do market my name. Interesting thing is I'm not broke and they are.

Kaps arm was going flat.

Forum List

Back