NFL seriously concerned with empty stadiums

Seems like the NFL is overcharging on an inferior product

That's basically it. It's incredibly expensive to go to a game anymore. We subsidize their stadiums and in return they charge us out the ass for tickets, for drinks, for food, for parking, and black out the games so you can't watch it on television, but then, how else are they going to pay those guys $10 million a year?

If you have a product like the Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots or Giants.....you can charge what you want and the fans will pay

You have a team that won two games last year playing a team that won four games and then charge $125 a ticket.........you shouldn't be surprised if fans don't show up

It is more than money and you refuse to admit it. But transferring blame is the name of your game. Why should progressives face the fact people have had it up to their eyeballs with them and want to see a game not listen to talk about domestic violence or gun control.

I'm sure the NFL will miss all four of those fans

A lot more than that. And you know it. Prattle on.

`
`

I live close to Green Bay and go to at least one game per year. While I cannot say if all the games were sell-outs, Lambeau Field is always jam packed. We love our Packers.

The 49ers don't play in San Francisco (plus they suck) and L.A. fans won't show up for Rams games unless it's fashionable to be seen at the game.

These sports have popularity cycles. It's totally normal. That being said.....California residents always have other things they can do on weekends and LA hasn't had a team in so long, Angelinos have established other patterns of weekend activities.

And the $$$ to buy a ticket when you can watch at home on your big screen.

You can do better than that. Football is not going through a cycle. The NFL has decided politics are more important than the game and like the election it has backfired on them. The vast majority of fans are also fans of America. Plus the percentage of poverty in California leads the nation, maybe they just can't afford it.

The dumbass had to have some excuse.

Teams don't decide to relocate to areas unless they think those bodecea have better things to do are going to show up.

NFL Seriously Concerned With Empty Stadiums

Week 1 of the NFL season had plenty of important stories worth following, but maybe the most entertaining was the mostly empty stadiums in Los Angeles and Santa Clara.
--------------------------------------------------

Good hopefully this pos anti american NFL losers tank. That's what you get when you turn Anti America bitches.
The empty stadiums are due to people protesting the NFL silently punishing Kap you idiot. :laugh:

Who wants to see a bunch of illiterate blacks guys running around on a field?

Week 1 of the NFL season had plenty of important stories worth following, but maybe the most entertaining was the mostly empty stadiums in Los Angeles and Santa Clara.

Good hopefully this pos anti american NFL losers tank. That's what you get when you turn Anti America bitches.

Good.......when their pampered players stop hating on the country that allowed them to be rich and famous....maybe people will return to the game...

After seeing the game between Steelers and the Browns, I can see why.
12 calls for I believe 187 penalty yards against Pittsburgh and only 4 against Browns.
And you should see what they were tagged for, it was a ridiculous game.

The 49ers don't play in San Francisco (plus they suck) and L.A. fans won't show up for Rams games unless it's fashionable to be seen at the game.
Both NY teams don't play in NY.

Being overcharged for an inferior product hits it on the head for me. I haven't been to a game in 15 years. With all the commercial timeouts it left me feeling that if I wanted to watch people stand around and do nothing, I could watch a road crew fix a pothole for free.

The empty stadiums are due to people protesting the NFL silently punishing Kap you idiot. :laugh:

You mean those guys with college degrees and millions of dollars that you don't have?

These sports have popularity cycles. It's totally normal. That being said.....California residents always have other things they can do on weekends and LA hasn't had a team in so long, Angelinos have established other patterns of weekend activities.

Political correctness makes football not worth watching

Fine...don't watch it. The beauty is...no one is making you....even tho you continue to whine as if they ARE making you.

Fine...don't watch it. The beauty is...no one is making you....even tho you continue to whine as if they ARE making you.
Might as well call it flag football...

You mean those guys with college degrees and millions of dollars that you don't have?

No, the one that you claim are educated but speak like a monkey when you see them do an interview on TV. Theree are educated

You mean the roughly half that have degrees?

Perhaps you should read about all of those former NFL players that made millions while playing but are dead broke today. Looks to me as if they don't have those millions either.

Seems like the NFL is overcharging on an inferior product
Overcharge is right....and try to blackmail cities into building them stadiums.

I'm glad that San Diego told them to stuff it.

If they can't fill the LA Coliseum....drop ticket prices to $20 and see what happens
But the NFL would rather have empty seats than upset their price structure
The Coliseum seats 93,000...I'm not sure anyone could fill it.
`
`

I live close to Green Bay and go to at least one game per year. While I cannot say if all the games were sell-outs, Lambeau Field is always jam packed. We love our Packers.

Lambeau has sold out every game for decades. (Since 1959!)

The Super Bowl should be an annual event in Green Bay.

Forum List

Back