NFL ratings plummet to near 20-year low (TERRIBLE!)

Thats not what the marketing companies think. I believe they would know more about this than some random white boy on the internet.

Oh? What do they think?

Where lies the bulk of disposable income in current society?
They think we have over 1 trillion in spending power.Why else do you think they make a lot more commercials catering to Blacks?

Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse: African-American Consumers

"Black buying power is projected to reach $1.2 trillion this year and $1.4 trillion by 2020, according to a report from the University of Georgia’s Selig Center for Economic Growth. That’s 275 percent growth since 1990, when black buying power was $320 billion. Already black consumers represent the largest consumers of color group in the marketplace, the report shows. That trend will continue as the country becomes more diverse, driven in part by growth in immigration from the Caribbean and Africa."

If true, do you believe that constitutes the greatest percentage of disposable income in the United States?

They are making more commercials catering to blacks for the same reason they make commercials in Spanish or showing white men as idiots when compared to their brilliant wives. Political correctness. It's all the rage.

Keep in mind I have no dog in this hunt. Race means nothing to me, only behavior.
The white boy deflection. I could smell it coming.
You said the Black community has no financial influence.

I did not say that. Not even close. You bore me with your ignorance.

This conversation is ended.

Lets just say the conversation was over the moment you made your retarded statement and I called you on it. You just didnt notice you had already lost your point because you were in the midst of a downward spiral.

..let's just realistically say the black community doesn't have quite the financial influence you think.

Sports and politics don't mix.

Ever since backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to turn the NFL into a liberal protest, Americans have been turning off the television and staying away from the stadiums.

It has become so bad, overall ratings for the NFL has sunk to their worst ratings in nearly 20 years.

NFL ratings plummet to near 20-year low (TERRIBLE!)
That is what happens when Blacks unite.

kaep.jpg
I don't think anyone will sign him up. They're too scared. He's become something akin to the Plague.
The players want to boycott! They want to boycott what? The fans? Ticket buyers? That's like a store boycotting its customers.

I agree. They will only hurt themselves and the bottom lines of the NFL.

You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back