NFL ratings plummet to near 20-year low (TERRIBLE!)

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Sports and politics don't mix.

Ever since backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to turn the NFL into a liberal protest, Americans have been turning off the television and staying away from the stadiums.

It has become so bad, overall ratings for the NFL has sunk to their worst ratings in nearly 20 years.

The NFL is the latest Progressive success story following close on the heels of their handling of the economy of Venezuela

Ever since backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to turn the NFL into a liberal protest, Americans have been turning off the television and staying away from the stadiums.

It has become so bad, overall ratings for the NFL has sunk to their worst ratings in nearly 20 years.

That is what happens when Blacks unite.

kaep.jpg

• Banned

kaep.jpg
I don't think anyone will sign him up. They're too scared. He's become something akin to the Plague.

The black players are making more demands. They are so stupid they don't recognize the losing hand they are holding.

kaep.jpg
I don't think anyone will sign him up. They're too scared. He's become something akin to the Plague.
The players want to boycott! They want to boycott what? The fans? Ticket buyers? That's like a store boycotting its customers.

kaep.jpg
The players want to boycott! They want to boycott what? The fans? Ticket buyers? That's like a store boycotting its customers.
The racist national anthem. Where have you been? Under a rock?

The black players are making more demands. They are so stupid they don't recognize the losing hand they are holding.
What losing hand are they holding?
The more successful they are in complaining, the less successful they are in game play.

I wish them a lot of luck. Keep up the good work until the shareholders start demanding blood and a pound of flesh per player.

I feel there's more reason for the drop than politics. Video games, brain disease CTE, deflategate, too many commercials, same-old teams receiving more attention than warranted, team disloyalty to their cities, etc.

The dumb racist NFL players/protesters will not understand that they are wrong until their pay is cut due to low TV ratings

The more successful they are in complaining, the less successful they are in game play.

I wish them a lot of luck. Keep up the good work until the shareholders start demanding blood and a pound of flesh per player.
What makes think protesting impacts their game performance? Do you have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time or something?

What makes think protesting impacts their game performance? Do you have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time or something?
You do see what's happening.

The protesting will go on until the financial losses start to hurt.

I don't care. I don't watch sports at all. It's just amusing to see these apes imagine they can think.

You do see what's happening.

The protesting will go on until the financial losses start to hurt.
And then the NFL will hire Kap and the money will start coming back in.

Forum List

Back