NFL preseason attendance record in US set last night.Yahoo!!!!!

They are giving the Lambs GM and coach contract extensions. They have finished 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 7-9. Doesn't it excite all of you that they are bringing these guys back for another exciting 7-9 season? If they are lucky they could go 8-8,

They fixed a preseason game so the Lambs would win and the fans would continue to flock to $100 parking, and $10 beers for a 7-9 product. You fools in LA.

Good news is football is back in Los Angeles, the bad news is, it's the Lambs.

You just pointed out why LA hasn't had a NFL team in what...over 20 years....

Their only super bowl appearance was way back in the1979 season when the Rams with a 9-7 record were smoked by the Steelers 31-19.

when people make the BS claim that LA has fair weather football fans that I then take issue with. as i said,LA only lost ONE team,the Rams.The chargers dont count since they were there only one year and THEIR reason for leaving was again,they could not compete with the Rams in atteandance despite having an excellent record of 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs just averaging crowds of just 10,000 or so.:biggrin: where the RAMS on the other hand,despite having a losing season that year going just 4-8,had crowds as high as 77,000. That right there debunks the MYTH that LA has fair weather football fans.:lmao::lol:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one team theRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

This comment made by Al Michaels also debunks the myth that LA is not a football town.He used to be a broadcaster for Ram games out there in LA so he knows what he is talking about more than any of us do.

The above is only the opinion of a not so informed Lambs fan who seems very bias. For the record the Los Angeles Chargers who was a member of the AFL which forced the NFL to combine the two leagues to merge in 1969 because the AFL had a more exciting style of play while the NFL was old and stale and AFL signed players who wanted to play a faster passing game the the AFL offered.

when people make the BS claim that LA has fair weather football fans that I then take issue with. as i said,LA only lost ONE team,the Rams.The chargers dont count since they were there only one year and THEIR reason for leaving was again,they could not compete with the Rams in atteandance despite having an excellent record of 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs just averaging crowds of just 10,000 or so.:biggrin: where the RAMS on the other hand,despite having a losing season that year going just 4-8,had crowds as high as 77,000. That right there debunks the MYTH that LA has fair weather football fans.:lmao::lol:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one team theRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

This comment made by Al Michaels also debunks the myth that LA is not a football town.He used to be a broadcaster for Ram games out there in LA so he knows what he is talking about more than any of us do.

The above is only the opinion of a not so informed Lambs fan who seems very bias. For the record the Los Angeles Chargers who was a member of the AFL which forced the NFL to combine the two leagues to merge in 1969 because the AFL had a more exciting style of play while the NFL was old and stale and AFL signed players who wanted to play a faster passing game the the AFL offered.

As always,someone is going into evade mode when he cant counter facts.:biggrin:

NONE Of those facts mentioned in this post refutes what al michales said that they set an NFL single season record in the US a a few times back in the 60's for the biggest NFL crowds having crowds of over 100,000 a couple times that season.:lmao::lol::laugh:

nor does this post refute the FACTS I posted that LA is ONLY a fair weather football town when it comes to the CHARGERS and RAIDERS.:lmao:

I posted a link of this matter of fact on my Rams thread of an article from way back then which the owner of the chargers came out and said he he was leaving LA for san diego because he could not compete with the Rams in attendance.

NONE of these facts mentioned here refute my facts either that LA has passion for the Rams the fact the chargers drew poorly that year DESPITE the FACT they had a winning season drawing crowds as low as 10,000 for most games,the highest being 20,000 even though they made the playoffs:haha: where the RAMS had a losing season only going 4-8 but drew crowds as high as 77,000 with their lowest being around 55,000 which back then was the NFL average since NFL was not that big back then with baseball being americas favorite pasttime,so the point of that last post was?

thats right,as always,he has none.:lmao::haha:

i see as well someone like clockwork,is EVADING they were proven wrong that the Rams were never coming back to LA as well.:lmao::rofl:

LA win or lose as history has proved,has passion for the Rams the same way seattle does for the Seahawks.

someone who was nothing BUT BIASED about the Rams coming back to LA and only looked at one side of the coin refusing to acknowledge facts because it did not go along with their warped OPINION they were never coming back to LA,is hardly in any position to be making an untrue statement either that Michaels was biased. when Michaeles was just the opposite in that video,objective.something i have noticed seahawk fans are NOT.:D

Last edited:
They are giving the Lambs GM and coach contract extensions. They have finished 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 7-9. Doesn't it excite all of you that they are bringing these guys back for another exciting 7-9 season? If they are lucky they could go 8-8,

They fixed a preseason game so the Lambs would win and the fans would continue to flock to $100 parking, and $10 beers for a 7-9 product. You fools in LA.

Their only super bowl appearance was way back in the1979 season when the Rams with a 9-7 record were smoked by the Steelers 31-19.

as always,you show you are clueless why LA has not had a football team in over 20 years.They have not had a football team in over 20 years because the last time the NFL tried to get a team there was back in the early 2000's when the group that was trying to bring one there,was half assed about it and asking the city of LA to publicly fund the stadium same as those fools in st louis did which is WHY they are several millions in debt trying to pay off the CURRENT building.:biggrin:

the stadium in inglewood is privately funded.LA has smarts.That is how NFL teams SHOULD be funded.
LA unlike st louis was smart,as bad as they wanted an NFL football team,they were not willing to use public funds for a stadium. the group back then that was trying to bring an expansion team,since they were half assed about it in their efforts,they rewarded the franchise to Houston for the Texans thank god.

AGAIN had the owner of the Rams not been murdered by the bitch so she could move the team to st louis,the Rams never would have left LA.LA did not want just any football team,they wanted the Rams. they are the same as oakland,if they ever lost the Raiders,they would not take another team other than the Raiders.

yeah they were smoked by one of the greatest NFL dynastys of all time.no shame in that.:up:

who was in that Lambs football team beat in stank louis? thats right,a worthless tennesse titans football team that was a flash in the pan.:lol::lmao:

and that has exactly what to do with the topic? i thought so,NOTHING.:rolleyes:

correction.the LAMBS played in stank louis.the RAMS play in LA.
Fisher and the organization were not trying to win in stank louis.they purposely tanked so they could get good draft picks for LA.Had that game been in stank louis,they would have thrown in the towel after the opening kickoff and would never have been motivated to try and come back and win in the final two minutes.

Being out in LA now,they are motivated to go out and play hard..Not saying they will be in the playoffs but i would not be surprised if they had their first winning season in over 13 years.Nobody could get excited playing in that depressing dump in st louis in front of half empty crowds all the time where the opposing teams fans always greatly outnumbered the Ram fans.:biggrin:

oh wait,that game wasnt played in LA saturday night according to you ,since I was assured by you the last two years they were staying in st louis and never coming back.:blahblah::lmao:

Oh brother....I nominate this the most stupidest post award of the preseason....

like clockwork,evade mode you go into -:up:

considering you are dodging the fact you said they would NEVER come back and can NEVER admit when you have been proven wrong and said a 100 time the rams were staying in st louis, , that really has me worried that YOU said that.. I guess i should be depressed you think that about my post now.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sorry but saying the rams are never coming back to LA wins top honors as the stupidest post EVER so I am like so worried that YOU said that.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as always,childish insults from you when i back you up against the wall and you cant counter facts.:up:

correction.the LAMBS played in stank louis.the RAMS play in LA.
Fisher and the organization were not trying to win in stank louis.they purposely tanked so they could get good draft picks for LA.Had that game been in stank louis,they would have thrown in the towel after the opening kickoff and would never have been motivated to try and come back and win in the final two minutes.

Being out in LA now,they are motivated to go out and play hard..Not saying they will be in the playoffs but i would not be surprised if they had their first winning season in over 13 years.Nobody could get excited playing in that depressing dump in st louis in front of half empty crowds all the time where the opposing teams fans always greatly outnumbered the Ram fans.:biggrin:

oh wait,that game wasnt played in LA saturday night according to you ,since I was assured by you the last two years they were staying in st louis and never coming back.:blahblah::lmao:

Oh brother....I nominate this the most stupidest post award of the preseason....

you should get married to your lover rightwinger.the thing you two have in common is you both will NEVER admit when you have been proven wrong in your life the fact you know you can act childish and throw insults since you can hide behind the computer when you are proven wrong.

as we both know,you would commit hair kari first before ever uttering the words to anyone-you were right,i was wrong.:up:

I know dozens of people that have done that with rightwinger the biggest troll at USMB because he does that all the time no matter what section he posts in.He can never admit when he is wrong so most posters I talk to hate him.HE is YOUR type though that you should get a room with.

The Ram ownership has got to be ecstatic, mediocre teams and the Lambs fan will be satisfied and flock. That their QB that doesn't know where the sun rises, it is no concern to a Lamb fan, just buy the tickets and watch them lose. The coach is 10 loses away from the the most losses of a head coach, all time. He gets an extension! Not fired, not on the hot seat, an extension! Is this some kind of joke, 7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9. Other than Jerry Jones, who else would put up with four straight losing season and the top it off by giving Fisher an EXTENSION! You poor poor fans of Los Angeles.

The Ram ownership has got to be ecstatic, mediocre teams and the Lambs fan will be satisfied and flock. That their QB that doesn't know where the sun rises, it is no concern to a Lamb fan, just buy the tickets and watch them lose. The coach is 10 loses away from the the most losses of a head coach, all time. He gets an extension! Not fired, not on the hot seat, an extension! Is this some kind of joke, 7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9. Other than Jerry Jones, who else would put up with four straight losing season and the top it off by giving Fisher an EXTENSION! You poor poor fans of Los Angeles.

Same ownership, same head coach as they had in St Louis and in a few weeks when LA fans discovery they will have the same losing team....buried in the cellar

I heard a rumor that after the Cowboys ran back the opening kickoff there was a petition being circulated in the stands for the Lambs to move back to St Louis...any thing to confirm this?

Im surprised you of all people had the guts to even show your face on this thread since all I heard from you the past two years was how the Rams were never coming back to LA despite how it was so obvious they were even a CHILD could have seen the obvious.

how much crack were you doing that whole time the past two years?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thanks for showing the whole world what a hypocrite you are.You always say I am negative all the time,if THAT wasnt being mr negative ignoring facts and being too arrogant to admit you were proven wrong as I said you would two years ago,then I dont know what to say.:rolleyes:

Same ownership, same coaching staff, same results.....The Lambs and 49ers battle it out for last place in the NFC West and maybe the first draft pick which they will probably screw that up like Cleveland has done, for like for ever.

This might be the most ridiculous post on this thread. The Rams have some of the best defensive talent in the league and have Gurley. That's way more than SF or the Clowns.

SF will be one of the worst teams in the league. It won't even be close between them and the Rams.

I heard a rumor that after the Cowboys ran back the opening kickoff there was a petition being circulated in the stands for the Lambs to move back to St Louis...any thing to confirm this?

Im surprised you of all people had the guts to even show your face on this thread since all I heard from you the past two years was how the Rams were never coming back to LA despite how it was so obvious they were even a CHILD could have seen the obvious.

how much crack were you doing that whole time the past two years?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thanks for showing the whole world what a hypocrite you are.You always say I am negative all the time,if THAT wasnt being mr negative ignoring facts and being too arrogant to admit you were proven wrong as I said you would two years ago,then I dont know what to say.:rolleyes:

Same ownership, same coaching staff, same results.....The Lambs and 49ers battle it out for last place in the NFC West and maybe the first draft pick which they will probably screw that up like Cleveland has done, for like for ever.

This might be the most ridiculous post on this thread. The Rams have some of the best defensive talent in the league and have Gurley. That's way more than SF or the Clowns.

SF will be one of the worst teams in the league. It won't even be close between them and the Rams.

considering who the poster is that made it,once you follow his posts,it wont surprise you the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Remember this is coming from a lunatic who no matter how many times I spelled it out to him dummies style that the Rams were coming back to LA,he kept INSISTING they would never come back and would remain in st louis this year.Notice how he keeps EVADING that fact everytime i bring it up?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

whats REALLY funny about it though is it was so obvious,that even a CHILD could have seen it had they bothered to look at the facts. But this nutcase,he only sees what he wants to see so if the facts dont go along with his own warped opinions he ignores them where a child,they are open minded and willing to look at facts.

Like you said so well earlier and i did as well,being back in LA now,they will be motivated to go out and play hard as evidenced in that game against the cowboys.The Rams last year.they would have mailed it in after the opening kickoff return by the cowboys and quit at that point and it would have been a blowout.

The players could not get excited playing in that dump in st louis in front of half empty stadiums all the time where the opposing fans greatly outnumbered Rams fans. With a loud boiterous crowd behind them now,they look motivated as evidenced in that game against the cowboys.The Cowboys are one of the better teams in the league as well.

Kroneke and Fisher were never trying to win in st louis.They purposely tanked so they could get high draft picks for the move to LA the last couple years. Think the Rams would have ever given up all those draft picks to get Jared Goff In st louis? no way in hell. Being in LA now,they have proven they are serious about winning. Todd Gurley could be the next Eric Dickerson.

If you recall,the Rams last year,they played their best football on the west coast.They play better on the west coast as opposed to playing in that dump in st louis in front of half empty crowds.

The proof is in the pudding on that.they beat both the cardinals and the seahawks last year on the road,two of the better teams in the NFL.while they did lose to the 49ers in the last game of the season,i chalk that up to the fact they beat the seahawks the week before in seattle.that was the first time they beat them in seattle and like 8 years or so so they just had a let down the next week for the final game against the niners.

Last edited:

I am guessing you can't recognize sarcasm when you hear it....correct?

Santa Clara 49ers the worst team?....obviously you are overlooking the Browns and Tennessee..

If you are interested in ridiculous, try the long winded meandering posts or thread or post started by LA Fan AKA 9-11 something or other. They will bore you to tears with the repetition and ranting and raving about why he is the most knowledgeable poster on this site.

I am guessing you can't recognize sarcasm when you hear it....correct?

Santa Clara 49ers the worst team?....obviously you are overlooking the Browns and Tennessee..

If you are interested in ridiculous, try the long winded meandering posts or thread or post started by LA Fan AKA 9-11 something or other. They will bore you to tears with the repetition and ranting and raving about why he is the most knowledgeable poster on this site.

I have proven in spades that i WAS the most knowledable poster here on the Rams coming back to LA. Facts YOU cant handle son.:lmao::haha:

YOUR mindlless repetiive rants and ramblings about WHY the Rams would never come back are the only posts that would bore him to tears.:rolleyes::lmao:

at least I PROVED i knew what i was talking about.:rolleyes:

.Not my fault you are too childish and arrogant to utter the words "you were right,I was wrong.:rolleyes:"

oh and just so you know,he AGREES with me only an idiot could not have seen the obvious two years ago that the Rams were coming back to LA:D a fact that you keep doing this on-:scared1: when I bring it up.:rolleyes-41:

Oh and he HAS has seen MANY OF MY POSTS and given me props many times for the informative points I have made about my knowledge of the Rams coming back to LA two years ago SON.:rolleyes:

All he has to do to see ridiculous posts is look at all your mindless long winded rants from the past two years how the Rams were never coming back and staying in st louis this year.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

Last edited:
Except the "most knowledgeable" was wrong. The "most knowledgeable" said it would happen in 2015. I was spot on, on my prediction of 2016. :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so much for the myth that so many here have fallen for over the years that LA is not a pro football town and is a fair weather football town as well:haha:.:muahaha::rofl::lmao:

Rams set U.S. preseason attendance record in L.A.

Lets see,the Rams have had like 13 straight losing seasons in a row yet they set an attendance record in the US for the largest crowd in pre season history last night.

These fellow LA Ram fans I know out there in hollywood hit the nail right on the head with their comments below.:up:

Funny, LA wasn't supposed to care about football... Yet we're about to have 91,000 people at a pre-season game (me included!). Pre-season! Can't wait until Saturday. The stadium better be loud!

St. Louis never showed this type of love for our rams the whole 21 years they was there but yet people from St. Louis want to say bitter shit. Fuck St. Louis our rams are back home where they should have been all alone:up:
Really? I thought the country was falling apart and no one had money. Somebody is lying.

so much for the myth that so many here have fallen for over the years that LA is not a pro football town and is a fair weather football town as well:haha:.:muahaha::rofl::lmao:

Rams set U.S. preseason attendance record in L.A.

Lets see,the Rams have had like 13 straight losing seasons in a row yet they set an attendance record in the US for the largest crowd in pre season history last night.

These fellow LA Ram fans I know out there in hollywood hit the nail right on the head with their comments below.:up:

Funny, LA wasn't supposed to care about football... Yet we're about to have 91,000 people at a pre-season game (me included!). Pre-season! Can't wait until Saturday. The stadium better be loud!

St. Louis never showed this type of love for our rams the whole 21 years they was there but yet people from St. Louis want to say bitter shit. Fuck St. Louis our rams are back home where they should have been all alone:up:
Really? I thought the country was falling apart and no one had money. Somebody is lying.

St Louis doesnt have money. that is correct,they are bankrupt.That is WHY they dont have the Rams anymore.:biggrin: they are several millions in debt trying to pay off the CURRENT dome yet we had lunatics here that actually thought they were going to be able to get enough money to build a NEW stadium and stay in st louis this year amazingly.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the one that was lying was the city of st louis trying to reassure everyone in that city the rams were staying.:biggrin:

How dare you contradict our resident LA expert.....

Translation of this post reads-"LA RAM FAN is correct.I am too arrogant and childish to utter the words-You were right,I was wrong because I am a chickenshit coward who knows I can hide behind the computer."

Last edited:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one teamtheRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Also as I said,contrary to what Raider fans in LA like to believe,the Raiders were never embraced in LA either.The year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,they only drew a small half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.lol

meanwhile the Rams that same year for their home opener,had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

Well looks like LA doesnt is a fair weather football town. a team that has had 13 straight losing seasons but yet look at this crowd.:rofl:
14034975_10153625379745981_4256356311572215270_n.jpg

I dont ever recall st louis having large sellout crowds like this.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

still more interesting information.:thup:

Attendance Records Are Nothing New for the Los Angeles Rams

Last edited:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one teamtheRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Also as I said,contrary to what Raider fans in LA like to believe,the Raiders were never embraced in LA either.The year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,they only drew a small half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.lol

meanwhile the Rams that same year for their home opener,had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

Well looks like LA doesnt is a fair weather football town. a team that has had 13 straight losing seasons but yet look at this crowd.:rofl:
14034975_10153625379745981_4256356311572215270_n.jpg

I dont ever recall st louis having large sellout crowds like this.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

still more interesting information.:thup:

Attendance Records Are Nothing New for the Los Angeles Rams

WOW this is now? That is awesome. Not looking fair weather to me at all!

Forum List

Back