NFL playoffs

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Last weekend I went 3-1,The bears being the only team I picked that lost,this weekend so far I am 0-1 hoping cowboys make it 1-1 and then New Orleans and L.A make it 3-1 again for me. I don't mind if the Rams wins I have nothing against them I just think the Cowboys are a more explosive team.
The colts STUNK it up today! Luck couldn't hit shit,his O line didn't block for shit and his receivers couldn't catch a damn thing! I mean christ one of them dropped a pass when he was WIDE OPEN in the end zone!
How about yall?

Lucky for the Chiefs Mahomes didn't blow his knee out on that one play.
Their defense held the game after that. I'm taking the Chargers to upset NE tmrw.
Saints close one over Eagles and Cowboys upset Rams tonight.

776.jpg
I'm lighting a Nike for peace.
It would be a good sign to have a peace zeppelin fly over
Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta for the Super Bowl instead of the usual fighter jets.

Last edited:
Play Offs Are Not The Time To Have A Bad Day
Chiefs Were All Over The Colts In Every Stat

I Was Concerned The Chiefs
Might Get Shut-Out In The Second Half
Even Winning,
That's Wouldn't Be Championship At All

Chargers Are A Wild Card
If They Don't Fall To The Pats
They Will In The AFC Championship

I'm Indifferent To The NFC

Last weekend I went 3-1,The bears being the only team I picked that lost,this weekend so far I am 0-1 hoping cowboys make it 1-1 and then New Orleans and L.A make it 3-1 again for me. I don't mind if the Rams wins I have nothing against them I just think the Cowboys are a more explosive team.
The colts STUNK it up today! Luck couldn't hit shit,his O line didn't block for shit and his receivers couldn't catch a damn thing! I mean christ one of them dropped a pass when he was WIDE OPEN in the end zone!
How about yall?
Chiefs D came to play. I pointed out earlier that I didn't think the Chiefs had a chance to get to the Superbowl. I withdraw that statement.

I'm Not Going To Look It Back Up
But The Most Accurate Odds Computer
Puts Chiefs In The SB For The Win

The Patriots Are Never Pretenders
That's Who I Want The Chiefs To Face Next

If The Chiefs Drop The Pats In A Championship
They Are A Young Team That Has Arrived

How about yall?
God I hope Dallas doesn’t pull a comeback. Rams please

I am rooting for Kansas City

No one wants New England to win tomorrow. I pick them to lose. They’ve looked bad at times this year.

Eagles might upset the saints tomorrow too. But if I had to bet even money I’d go with the saints.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but it looks like my boys
are laying down, not even trying. Ok - I take it back.
23- 15 now, and lots of time.
30 to 15. Yeah! I just don’t like Dallas

The rams don’t look great.

The patriots haven’t looked great

Kansas City is the one team that looks great.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow in New Orleans

I'm Not Going To Look It Back Up
But The Most Accurate Odds Computer
Puts Chiefs In The SB For The Win

The Patriots Are Never Pretenders
That's Who I Want The Chiefs To Face Next

If The Chiefs Drop The Pats In A Championship
They Are A Young Team That Has Arrived
They haven’t arrived if they don’t win it all. Just ask Atlanta falcon fans if they feel their team arrived. Or cam newton who made it to the Super Bowl a few years ago. Or Colin kappernicks 49rs. They arrived but never won it all.

You only arrive when you win it all.

Most likely Dallas is going to get the ball back. Down 8. Can Dak make history? Will the kicker blow it?

Never mind. Goff just ran for a first down. Wow

Most likely Dallas is going to get the ball back. Down 8. Can Dak make history? Will the kicker blow it?

Never mind. Goff just ran for a first down. Wow

Down 8 late, the kicker would not get a chance to blow it unless they go into Overtime.

Rams covered 7, game went over 48.5. 31-23 i think it was?

Last edited:
Damn it all! 0-2! Jesus this has been a lousy weekend.
How could you believe the colts would beat the Chiefs? I really wish the chiefs had their running back. If they lose I’ll always believe they would have won had they had him. My gosh see how women can ruin your life? Maybe Tebow was right to stay away from the. Right or gay. Lol

I didn’t think Dallas had a chance against the rams but Dallas looked good and the rams seemed to stall in the second half. This is why I don’t think the rams will win it all

I hope the chargers win but I’m picking the pats. But I hope I’m wrong.

It would be interesting to see the eagles upset the saints. I’m split on who I want to win this one. I like drew b and he deserves a second ring. It would be cool to see that golden Tate trade pay off for philly. But gun to my head I’m picking the saints.

Is it possible Kansas City could meet the rams in the Super Bowl? That would make me the most happy because the eagles, patriots, saints have already won super bowls. Or the chargers haven’t won. So go chargers KC or rams.

But another part of me likes to keep the Super Bowl club more exclusive. Like I root for the underdog but also think it’s cool when Brady beats them like when he stole the Super Bowl from that Atlanta qb. See I would remember his name had he not blew it

What bets would you make?

NO -8
O/U 52
PHI 100:270 to win (bet 100 to win 270)
NO -340:100 (bet 340 to win 100)

(Is this a 60pt game?)

NE -4
O/U 48
SD 100:160 to win
NE -180:100

(Maybe SD+4 & Under?)

Last edited:
The “under” crowd begins to squirm. LOL!

Squirm? They are jumping off skyscraoers! This is why I hate O/U betting. It can and will destroy football for you and eventually your life.

Forum List

Back