NFL Player Arrested On Suspicion Of Rape

Maybe you should have tried a player who is a bit more currently an NFL player instead....This guy was in the NFL as of this year...I wonder if he was one of those filthy low-down lazy kneelers

Adam Gotsis, Broncos' defensive end, arrested on 2013 rape charge in Atlanta
adam-gotsis-mugs.jpg

If the person who is labeling themselves a victim of this player ends up being a liar, may they get double the maximum sentence for what this guy is currently staring at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If one person can lie by screaming rape, so can another.

No conviction, just charged however domestic violence is a huge issue that people seem to ignore.

National Felon League
This could be used to describe Trumps buddies. Alot of them in hand cuffs lately!

But alas the thread is about the NFL...stick to topic please and contain your TDS
Talking about people going to jail and that is quite on topic. No TDS these people are going to jail wanna tell me different!

I'm not interested in your TDS manifestations. How's that? You're edging nearer and nearer to ignore.

National Felon League
This could be used to describe Trumps buddies. Alot of them in hand cuffs lately!

But alas the thread is about the NFL...stick to topic please and contain your TDS
Talking about people going to jail and that is quite on topic. No TDS these people are going to jail wanna tell me different!

I'm not interested in your TDS manifestations. How's that? You're edging nearer and nearer to ignore.
Go ahead and ignore the truth! Tell me they are not going to jail, this is reality talk about TDS you have it!

National Felon League

Go ahead and ignore the truth! Tell me they are not going to jail, this is reality talk about TDS you have it!

Bye, troll....it's not like you were knowledgeable or interesting anyway. No loss

Innocent until proven guilty.

Try and remember that people.

Typical brain dead who still thinks " innocent until proven guilty" is a true statement.
Dude you are fkn guilty until PROVEN INNOCENT dip shit.
You are still guilty even after being proven innocent! The fact that you went to trial is on your record and is used against you in court for bail and at job interviews! There is no justice here!

Bye, troll....it's not like you were knowledgeable or interesting anyway. No loss
The NFL will be around longer than your brain dead pres! Your pres has more felon freinds than most nkl people!

Joseph Randle lost his marbles and was cut ffrom the Cowboys long before all this happened.

There is a reason why NFL players are killing themselves and committing crimes like this. It's the affects of CTE.

Kellen Winslow Jr. got caught breaking into old ladies homes to rob them and rape them. How did he get caught? People in the neighborhoods spotted his Hummer. Yeah he made millions over his career yet is out robbing old ladies.

Forum List

Back