Is Seattle going to pick up Colin Kaepernick?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm not watching the NFL anymore anyway, but if they pick up this clown, I'll be making a video of me burning my Seahawk apparel.

There Appears To Be 1 Team Gaining Momentum For Colin Kaepernick​

Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick continues to put in the work on the football field. On Wednesday, he worked out with Seahawks wide receiver Aaron Fuller and Washington running back Kamari Pleasant.

This is the second time this month that Kaepernick has worked out with a member of the Seahawks. He recently conducted a workout with Tyler Lockett.

Once his workout was over, Kaepernick fielded some questions. During his post-workout interview, he revealed that he recently talked to the Seahawks.

“I’ve had conversations with Pete [Carroll] and John [Schneider] previously,” Kaepernick said. “As Pete mentioned, we’ve spoken recently. Still hoping that door is open and I get a chance to walk through it.”

I'm not watching the NFL anymore anyway, but if they pick up this clown, I'll be making a video of me burning my Seahawk apparel.

There Appears To Be 1 Team Gaining Momentum For Colin Kaepernick​

He sent videos to the coach working out and practicing. Coach said he looked good.
Good QB. Hope he gets picked up. Too bad you don't like him. Many others do.

If my team (Detroit Lions) did that, I'd quit 'em too. After being out of the league for so long, it's hard to believe CK can be a contributor. He wasn't all that shit-hot before, when he was playing. So, how much is politics playing into this? I for one am GD sick and tired of politics invading everything.
Lions? Hah.

He was rated 7th in the NFL. Took SF to a championship.

I would rather my Jets never win another game than sign Kaepernick. He's a virus. The only reason he wants back in the league is so he can continue on his social justice crusade on as big a stage as possible. At this point he couldn't give a fuck about football...

I would rather my Jets never win another game than sign Kaepernick. He's a virus. The only reason he wants back in the league is so he can continue on his social justice crusade on as big a stage as possible. At this point he couldn't give a fuck about football...
No, it's you that doesn't. Hack.

What seems to have been lost in all of this BS drama is he was like a 3rd string QB when he was cut. When he came into the league San Fransico ran an offense like the one he had in college. When they changed their offense he just couldn't get it all figured out. One trick pony.

Wonder why he wants to play in a league that he has claimed is like slavery?

This was from his Netflix special, including the pictures:

“Before they put you on the field, teams poke, prod and examine you searching for any defect that might affect your performance. No boundary respect. No dignity left intact.”

The Netflix special then cuts to a line of black actors playing NFL prospects who morph into slaves at an auction with shackles on them. In the scene, white slave owners bid on the men and whip them.

“Look at this here! Come on! Who wants this?” the auctioneer shouts.

1648079790613.png

1648079815121.png

Wonder why he wants to play in a league that he has claimed is like slavery?

This was from his Netflix special, including the pictures:

“Before they put you on the field, teams poke, prod and examine you searching for any defect that might affect your performance. No boundary respect. No dignity left intact.”

The Netflix special then cuts to a line of black actors playing NFL prospects who morph into slaves at an auction with shackles on them. In the scene, white slave owners bid on the men and whip them.

“Look at this here! Come on! Who wants this?” the auctioneer shouts.

View attachment 620172

View attachment 620173
Millionaire slaves huh?...nice try.

Good that you're a mind reader huh?

By the way..."Jets"?

Condolences

and he STILL hasn't learned to read a defense.

The guy had great wheels, a fairly strong if not very accurate arm and a two cent brain. the good quarterbacks make up for the deterioration of their physical skills with their smarts. Kaepernick is at the age where the skill set is starting to decline but he is too much of a dumb shit to compensate.

Forum List

Back