Next week's March for Life will be bigger than the "Women's March" but the media will ignore it

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Just like every other year, the media will ignore the March for Life.

i still dont know what they are marching for? werent the dems in power these 8 last years? and not much is going to change these next 8 years,,,,well, Trump will put an end to slavery, but thats about it.

I am not sure it is going to be bigger.
George Soros won't pour $ 90 million into it that's for sure, not even a penny.
I like these penis measuring contests though....whose "march" is bigger... makes no difference at all.

Once Trump appoints 2-3 conservative Supreme Court justices, this blight on America's soul known as Roe vs Wade can be erased

It won't be close to as big, it happens every year so it's not special, it's never accomplished anything, and it's boring = no media coverage
Well that's not why there is no media coverage though is it?
It's a ratings killer. That's the simpler explanation.
No more than baby chopping.

It won't be close to as big, it happens every year so it's not special, it's never accomplished anything, and it's boring = no media coverage
Support contraceptives, adoption incentives, and childcare for poor mothers then. Or stop acting like you give a fuck about abortion.

Will they be wearing stupid hats and threatening to kill, maim, or dismember public figures?
Didn't think so...media says, move along...nothing to see here.
Probably not. They'll just be doing a whole lot of nothing like they do every year.

No more "parts are parts" marketing?

Support contraceptives, adoption incentives, and childcare for poor mothers then. Or stop acting like you give a fuck about abortion.
I do support all that, except child care for poor mothers. They should be given welfare to look after their baby.

I'm all pro-choice, but you do realize that "NO" is also a choice. If a woman fails to keep her legs together, murdering her child should not become an alternative "choice". You don't want kids, can't afford kids, want to wait a bit...don't screw around, or use contraception.

Sounds like something out of Monkey Magic to me. The demons they run across always steal the children in the village to keep up some spell or other.

Sounds like something out of Monkey Magic to me. The demons they run across always steal the children in the village to keep up some spell or other.
Psst! The Obamas are out...

Well the problem is the pro life people are too nice. Too clean cut when they should be rocking it and showing what happens during an abortion.

Want to make a point? Want to drive home the issue? Show an abortion on a jumbotron.

Stop being nice little ladies. Get up and fight. Hit the decks running. Stop being mealy mouths and hit it for heavens sake.

Put up all the pictures of Gosnell's hell hole. Put them up. Be brave.

I'm all pro-choice, but you do realize that "NO" is also a choice. If a woman fails to keep her legs together, murdering her child should not become an alternative "choice". You don't want kids, can't afford kids, want to wait a bit...don't screw around, or use contraception.
Of course saying no is a choice. Congratulations, you just turned having a baby into a punishment for saying yes.

Forum List

Back