Let's make a deal. You wanna sue gun makers for individual crimes committed by others?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Every time a riot or "march" occurs that was mass funded by some leftwing wacko all the damages incurred during said event will be charged to the individuals funding it.

DEAL?

Every time a riot or "march" occurs that was mass funded by some leftwing wacko all the damages incurred during said event will be charged to the individuals funding it.

DEAL?

I think it's stupid to sue gun manufacturers for the crimes of the people that buy them. Dumb. It's like suing Ford because a drunk driver mowed down a pedestrian.

• Banned

DEAL?

I think it's stupid to sue gun manufacturers for the crimes of the people that buy them. Dumb. It's like suing Ford because a drunk driver mowed down a pedestrian.
I agree completely

I've thought long and hard on this. And here's the difference between gun manufacturers and giving money to groups who routinely commit violence against property and persons.

When you are Remington you believe that the individual who will purchase your product will have been safely screen and using your weapon for legal purposes.

When you are a weasly little mother fucker like Soros you know damn well who and what you are funding.

Ever see the protests in Maiden Square with the bombs and the fire tires and the molotov cocktails with the neo nazis as they forced the coup in the Ukraine? Wasn't on your nightly news.

Soros and others funded them. Soros funded the goons in Ferguson and Baltimore. I swear to God I have no idea why this man is still allowed to breathe air on this planet for all the evil he has wrought.

So long story short. Put bastards like Soros or the CEO's of Kellogs in jail every time one of their "groups" decides to rain hell on a city in America.

Basically we are talking the difference between eating Fruit Loops and then Kellogs decides to fund Black Lives Matters and they burn down Ferguson. Now I as a cereal eater did not mean to cause the fire that burned down that poor black woman's dream business as her neighbors set it up in flames.

BUT the CEO of Kellogs knows damn well BLM causes destruction and as we saw in Texas death. DEATH to those policemen.

Round up the sponsors of domestic terrorism.

I've thought long and hard on this. And here's the difference between gun manufacturers and giving money to groups who routinely commit violence against property and persons.

When you are Remington you believe that the individual who will purchase your product will have been safely screen and using your weapon for legal purposes.

When you are a weasly little mother fucker like Soros you know damn well who and what you are funding.

Ever see the protests in Maiden Square with the bombs and the fire tires and the molotov cocktails with the neo nazis as they forced the coup in the Ukraine? Wasn't on your nightly news.

Soros and others funded them. Soros funded the goons in Ferguson and Baltimore. I swear to God I have no idea why this man is still allowed to breathe air on this planet for all the evil he has wrought.

So long story short. Put bastards like Soros or the CEO's of Kellogs in jail every time one of their "groups" decides to rain hell on a city in America.

There is a difference between groups that routinely and openly advocate violence, and groups that get tarred because individual adherents commit violence. It seems in these recent protests, Anarchist/anti-capitalist groups seem to be the main purveyers of violence, the rest are largely peaceful. Same with BLM - some individuals have committed violence in the groups name, but the groups founders reject it.

I question whether they are funded by either Soros or Kellogs (most of what I see is questionable in accuracy). If you are funding a group who's stated aim is violence, then I agree there could be some responsibility - it's like funding terrorist groups - or selling guns to terrorist groups.

Forum List

Back