Next President?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's a little early to wager, but anybody have a guess who the next President might be? Any idea what country he was born in? Just wondering. I don't have a clue but I don't think it will be a Democrat. What's your guess?

kangaroo-contour.png

VOTE
FOR
JEREMY!!!
kangaroo-contour.png

deal me in... the democraps are scared shitless by sarah palin,... so,... sarah palin

I wouldn't describe the Democrats as fearful of Sarah. I think most Democrats love her. She's the best thing to come along since Bush. The left dreams of a presidential debate between, Drill Baby Drill and Obama.

When asked about how Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience she replies "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." Sept. 24, 2008

To defeat a sitting President, the Republicans should have four or five viable candidates by now. Right now they have one....Romney

Given the lack of enthusiasm by the Republicans right now for any candidate, it is obvious Obama will win by a wide margin

GOP has a better shot in 2016 with Romney, Scott Brown and Christie all from the northeast and all moderates

the economy will be recoveing so well even the history rewriters wont be able to fight the public oppinions with lies.

The corporations will try and spend a shit load though.

Obama will still win.

the economy will be recoveing so well even the history rewriters wont be able to fight the public oppinions with lies.

Obama will still win.

You may be correct that he will win again, but you are definitely incorrect about the lies...unless of course you are saying that Obama and his admin are the liars, then you would be correct. ;)

Obama will still win.

2012 is still far off. But the inability of the Republicans to regroup at all by this time does not bode well for them

No message, no candidates and no funding= No chance for the Party of No

deal me in... the democraps are scared shitless by sarah palin,... so,... sarah palin

I wouldn't describe the Democrats as fearful of Sarah. I think most Democrats love her. She's the best thing to come along since Bush. The left dreams of a presidential debate between, Drill Baby Drill and Obama.

When asked about how Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience she replies "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." Sept. 24, 2008

While I'm in agreement that Sarah Palin may not be the best candidate for the high office, the President is not immune to making comments that make him look a little like the least sharpest tool in the shed.

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it." Barack Obama Nov. 2008 LA Times

Perhaps your right though, with comments about Alaska and of course our Presidents 57 sytate campaign tour as well as the 100 million who the President claimed died in Burma, perhaps the debate could be entertaining.

While I'm in agreement that Sarah Palin may not be the best candidate for the high office, the President is not immune to making comments that make him look a little like the least sharpest tool in the shed.

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it." Barack Obama Nov. 2008 LA Times

Perhaps your right though, with comments about Alaska and of course our Presidents 57 sytate campaign tour as well as the 100 million who the President claimed died in Burma, perhaps the debate could be entertaining.
Like you say everyone makes dumb comments. Really sharp canidates when asked about a qualification for office which they clearly don't have, will admit that they are lacking in experience or they will side track the question. During the campaign Palin repeatedly made a fool of herself claiming knowledge and experience she clearly didn't have.

I am no Bush fan, however I don't believe he was stupid man, a bit dyslexic or not very articulate but he wasn't dumb. In news conferences he would ramble and utter some choice quotes, but when seriously questioned as in the debates he handled himself quite well.

Obama's policies may be very unpopular with many, but anyone that is the least bit non-partisan would agree that Obama is not only very articulate but very intelligent. The same can not be said for Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back