Next Fashion Sensation

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Haute Hijabs?
chanel%20burqa%202.jpg

Couture Islamic garb? Surely, that's an oxymoron, no?

Apparently not to struggling luxury brands looking to turn new markets.

Haute couture sales in the Millennial day and age are at an all time low. Aside from the fact that none aside from the top 1% can afford a $16,000 Chanel suit, "dressing up" is a concept of yesteryear in today's increasingly casual society.

Now, Chanel's flagship Beverly Hills boutique are marketing fashion-forward hijabs -- for the most discerning modesty-bound consumer.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, "on Rodeo Drive, the Chanel boutique recently rolled out new window displays with mannequins donning pink, hijab-inspired head coverings, an obvious play to the wealthy Saudi shoppers flocking to L.A." Luxury Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana did the same, launching their own line of hijabs and abays, reports THR:

more here
Haute Hijabs: Luxury Brands Launch Couture Islamic Garb on Rodeo Drive

'ilary' wear !!

What does that mean? Hillary? She doesn't wear head scarves. I've seen some gorgeous women wearing head scarves and they look stylish.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- looks like something that the Hilary and liberal progressive woman will start wearing in their kiss azz sessions with muslims . Its just a way to make muslim fashion acceptable to the West and USA , imo ChrisL !!

I mean , this style is called 'haute hijabs' in opening post ChrisL !! :afro:

'ilary' wear !!

What does that mean? Hillary? She doesn't wear head scarves. I've seen some gorgeous women wearing head scarves and they look stylish.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- looks like something that the Hilary and liberal progressive woman will start wearing in their kiss azz sessions with muslims . Its just a way to make muslim fashion acceptable to the West and USA , imo ChrisL !!

Women used to wear head scarves here in America in the 50s and 60s. :rolleyes:

'ilary' wear !!

---------------------------------------------- its obvious that this article and fashion is trying to push muslim mode of dress on western wOmen ChrisL .

'ilary' wear !!

---------------------------------------------- its obvious that this article and fashion is trying to push muslim mode of dress on western wOmen ChrisL .

I don't think so. You are paranoid.

AFTER ALL , as I said 'haute hijabs' and that's from the OP ChrisL !!

'ilary' wear !!

I don't think so. You are paranoid.
and I don't care if you do think that I am PARANOID ChrisL !!

I explained my point , I hope that this ugly muslim fashion style fail to make any money or to gain acceptance ChrisL !!

Forum List

Back