Next Bruce Jenner Thread.Have Media Forgotten About His Deadly Accident?

And he didn't have that accident until after he became an ostensibly woman driver.

No, he was still a dude when that happened. Goes to show, men can't drive. :beer: That's why us women pay less for car insurance too. :bye1:
And he didn't have that accident until after he became an ostensibly woman driver.

No, he was still a dude when that happened. Goes to show, men can't drive. :beer: That's why us women pay less for car insurance too. :bye1:
That's because you're less likely to have a wife riding shotgun.

Nope, it's because we are better drivers. :eusa_hand:

Caitlyn Jenner (actually a dude)! :lol:

I think he was a morphodite at the time. No wait, that's what sHE is now.

He makes for an ugly woman, I know that much.
It thinks it's pretty.

Well, there's no accounting for some people's tastes I suppose. :biggrin:

Bruce or Caitlyn or whatever, is getting an ESPY from ESPN for his/her courage.
I never knew ESPN was leftist, but then I also didn't know Bruce Jenner wanted to be a woman. Not only that, I never knew I'd care if Bruce wanted to be a woman, then I concluded, that I really could give a shit.
But Rexx Taylor cares, he did start this thread. Hmmmmm, does this mean Rexx Taylor wants to be a leftest, commie, Marxist tranny? :dunno: Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back