The next kooky liberal cause: people who want to be disabled but aren't

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have this inordinate desire to be wealthy. It's a sickness, I tell you.

Where's my fucking money, Obama?
I'd be happy with a free loaf of cheese...
You ARE a loaf of cheese. :slap:
I can confirm the loafing part...
The seven holes in your skull point to.... swiss.
That's for beer filtering....
Seeing how your liver's shot, that's actually believable.

Becoming disabled by choice not chance Transabled people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies National Post

Some people deliberately hurt themselves to collect a disability check.

Now, in the real world this is called fraud, and people who do it are denied disability checks.

But now, liberals have discovered that this is a new disability to want to be disabled. So, even if they haven't actually disabled themselves, they are still disabled.

Bull shit...about 75% of those freeloaders have NOTHING wrong with them and sit back on their fat, lazy asses drawing their disability checks.

Becoming disabled by choice not chance Transabled people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies National Post

Now, in the real world this is called fraud, and people who do it are denied disability checks.

But now, liberals have discovered that this is a new disability to want to be disabled. So, even if they haven't actually disabled themselves, they are still disabled.
Best post evah!!!

Best post evah!!!
Then go back up there and hit the agree button.

What does this have to do with America and American liberals?

This is in Ottawa Canada. Not America and just because they're Canadian doesn't mean they're automatically liberals.

If you did some research you would find that while some parts of the urban areas are liberal most of the rural parts are conservative. In fact the more rural the area the more conservative it is.

Just like America.

Last edited:

Bull shit...about 75% of those freeloaders have NOTHING wrong with them and sit back on their fat, lazy asses drawing their disability checks.

Then move to Canada, become a citizen and work to stop it.

This is happening in Canada. Not America.

You might want to click the link and read the article.

Forum List

Back