Newt Nails Down An Extra 3-5 Million Votes For Obama

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
"Get A Job...After You Take A Bath!"

This from an arrogant prick twice divorced who's married to a woman 20 years younger for whom he maintains a half a million dollar jewelry account paid for by money he received from banks for his lobbying. If this clown is one of the best Republicans have from which to select they are toast.

Last edited:

This from an arrogant prick twice divorced who's married to a woman 20 years younger for whom he maintains a half a million dollar jewelry account paid for by money he received from banks for his lobbying. If these clowns are the best Republicans have from which to select they are toast.
They really should take a bath. Using toilet paper might be a
good idea as well.

And, they should stop the violence and riots.

Then, they should get a job.

If anyone will hire pigs, that is.

Funny how those that celebrate guys whose idea of sex is to screw each other in the ass have a problem with a heterosexual ending their marriage. Do you have a problem with gays when they stop ''loving'' each other and break up?

Last edited:

This from an arrogant prick twice divorced who's married to a woman 20 years younger for whom he maintains a half a million dollar jewelry account paid for by money he received from banks for his lobbying. If these clowns are the best Republicans have from which to select they are toast.
good idea as well.

Hey...get used to it. You sound like Fox News.

You ever heard of revolution....this is the beginning of one.

The wealthy and banks quadrupling their wealth while jobs go overseas and wages for 90% have stagnated because of the government borrowing from foreign banks to fund tax cuts for corporations and the richest 1% ain't gonna' hack it any longer. Student fees and tuition have increased another 10% this year and that adding to student loans which turn into a twenty year mortgage by the time they pay for it. 9% unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance, 20,000,000 on food stamps, 500 companies making profits from sick people, tax loopholes making it possible for $3,000,000,000 a quarter companies to pay no taxes, banks handing out billions in bonuses after just barely surviving off taxpayers money, rich kids going to ivy league schools while the kids of what used to be the middle class in this country go to a goddam desert 10,000 miles away to fight their wars, etc.

Get your head out of your ass and take a look.

Last edited:

Newt is now appealing to the conceits and prejudices of the far right wing of the GOP.

In the unlikely chance that he gets the GOP nod, and has to appeal to clearer thinking voters, he'll tone down his rhetoric somewhat, I expect.

This from an arrogant prick twice divorced who's married to a woman 20 years younger for whom he maintains a half a million dollar jewelry account paid for by money he received from banks for his lobbying. If this clown is one of the best Republicans have from which to select they are toast.

So you believe one of those OWS morons might actually have voted Republican if it wasn't for what Newt said?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You kill me!

BTW, what is the connection between Newt's account at a Jewelry store and the foul odor emanating from the OWS drones?

Newt is now appealing to the conceits and prejudices of the far right wing of the GOP.

In the unlikely chance that he gets the GOP nod, and has to appeal to clearer thinking voters, he'll tone down his rhetoric somewhat, I expect.

Oh I agree with what you say but don't tell me that him just being an outspoken Republican spewing that kind of garbage doesn't cause a lot of people to stop and think...I know it does.

good idea as well.

Rarely watch it. But somehow that's relevant to you.

.... You ever heard of revolution....this is the beginning of one.

I doubt many want much to do with a revolution to become pigs and violent.

But, to each his own.

oh douche bag are you what I am going to face in January? Yikes little one. You are a joke.

hehehe

Do you know what President Johnson told Abbie and Jerry?

or Mayor Daley? Days of Rage man. Fuck you. Dem leaders.

Who lead the war? Who did we riot against little mother fucker?

good idea as well.

But, to each his own.

So funny to hear "revolution" from a crowd who has never had a life without hydro/electric. My husband and I did three years to see if we could actually do it. We not only did it, we loved it.

Cammmbell for true, I lived without power for over 3 years. Candles and fireplace.

Game on. Tell me how you can do me.

But, to each his own.

So funny to hear "revolution" from a crowd who has never had a life without hydro/electric. My husband and I did three years to see if we could actually do it. We not only did it, we loved it.

Cammmbell for true, I lived without power for over 3 years. Candles and fireplace.

Game on. Tell me how you can do me.

You did three years..........the longest I was ever locked up was overnight

I'm 77 years old. In west Tennessee in the 30's and 40's we drank water from a spring or well, totally untreated, crapped in a one holer located 150 ft. south east of the house and wiped on a page from a Sears catalog or corn cobs, heated with one fireplace with wood which someone had to go to the woods and cut...then haul back to the house on an old mule drawn wagon with rusty wheels, lit the place with coal oil(kerosene) lamps and everything which we ate came from a half acre garden and the hogs we killed after the first real cold weather...usually in November. I'm truly impressed that you "SELECTIVELY" did without some things.............NOT!

Tapping into anti OWS was a move that should have been made before this. It's almost 1968 all over again. The left also thought they spoke for the majority. That's how Nixon got elected. How many republican votes did the shitters nail down when they harassed kids going to school? OWS needs to step it up. Show us what ya got.

This isn't a revolution. This is a civil war. Best thing to happen too.

Tapping into anti OWS was a move that should have been made before this. It's almost 1968 all over again. The left also thought they spoke for the majority. That's how Nixon got elected. How many republican votes did the shitters nail down when they harassed kids going to school? OWS needs to step it up. Show us what ya got.

Yeah..like the last one worked out so well for you guys. :lol:

Oh..and I was alive back when Nixon was elected. He won because he said he would end the Vietnam war and pulled a mess of dirty tricks against a very weak candidate. Remember Watergate?

Last edited:

And I would take Newt in a heartbeat over the guy who's in the WH now and I don't look back. :fu:

take a bath get a job pay some taxes.. sounds like a plan to me stan.

By election day, the democrats will be conjoined to OWS. Already some democrats are trying to hide. Drag those roaches out and shine a light on them.

OWS just has to be nudged into stepping it up. Let's see broken windows, more terrified children, let's see thousands of the stinking, lice ridden and diseased rampaging through a few malls.

Ohh, good idea, Occupy the Thanksgiving Day Parade, that's what we wanna see. Occupy the Rose Parade (I think there is already a plan for that).

As the democrats scatter, the Republicans can step in with some sanity.

good idea as well.

You ever heard of revolution....this is the beginning of one.

The wealthy and banks quadrupling their wealth while jobs go overseas and wages for 90% have stagnated because of the government borrowing from foreign banks to fund tax cuts for corporations and the richest 1% ain't gonna' hack it any longer. Student fees and tuition have increased another 10% this year and that adding to student loans which turn into a twenty year mortgage by the time they pay for it. 9% unemployed, 50,000,000 without health insurance, 20,000,000 on food stamps, 500 companies making profits from sick people, tax loopholes making it possible for $3,000,000,000 a quarter companies to pay no taxes, banks handing out billions in bonuses after just barely surviving off taxpayers money, rich kids going to ivy league schools while the kids of what used to be the middle class in this country go to a goddam desert 10,000 miles away to fight their wars, etc.

Get your head out of your ass and take a look.

What about a President who starts off his Presidency breaking records at his inauguration, by racking up over $150 million during what HE CALLS, "the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression". ( Costly price tag for Obama inauguration - politics - Inauguration - msnbc.com ) Then later appears to be enjoy his new found life during one of his "talk Show" tours. A wife with expensive taste in clothes that goes to live it up in Spain, while Americans are fighting to come up with some way to at least keep their house. Preferring to take time to 'think' about jobs under the rich lifestyle of Martha's Vineyard, but later remarking how insensitive these RICH people are and the need for them to handle his spending problem.

(A more intelligent choice for his vacation, by the way, might have been to promote travel to one of the gulf states. Especially after Obama sat on his ass remarking how irresponsible BP was, while waiting months before seeking help and a solution to contain the biggest oil disaster in US history from reaching the coast).

Yes we should all have reason to be upset so close to the next Presidential election.

Last edited:

Yeah..like the last one worked out so well for you guys. :lol:

Oh..and I was alive back when Nixon was elected. He won because he said he would end the Vietnam war and pulled a mess of dirty tricks against a very weak candidate. Remember Watergate?

I was a Republican for most of my life..voted for Nixon three times. I really began to open my eyes after he ordered grid bombing of North Vietnam. A million people who had no part in the political war were slaughtered. The Watergate thing just put icing on the cake. The last time I voted for the Spend and Borrow Republicans was for Reagan in 1984...wish I had the vote back. I'll never vote for one again if I live to 100.

Forum List

Back