Newly surfaced video proves Christine Blasey Ford lied under oath.

Let me tell you a thing believe it or not. When Dorian first started they predicted it would cross central Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and head toward the states there. The cone reached all the way to NOLA. Yes, Alabama was in the original cone. You democrats spend every waking moment just trying to bash the man. You hatred consumes you. Democrats are assholes.

You are correct, it was. But by the time Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama it was no longer in the cone or even had the cone pointing at it. A reasonable person could admit they tweeted out old information, but instead we have a president that choose to use a map that had been altered with a sharpie pen.

And he can do that because people like you worship him and cannot admit that he is even capable of making a mistake, let alone that he did make a mistake.

Let me tell you a thing believe it or not. When Dorian first started they predicted it would cross central Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and head toward the states there. The cone reached all the way to NOLA. Yes, Alabama was in the original cone. You democrats spend every waking moment just trying to bash the man. You hatred consumes you. Democrats are assholes.

You are correct, it was. But by the time Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama it was no longer in the cone or even had the cone pointing at it. A reasonable person could admit they tweeted out old information, but instead we have a president that choose to use a map that had been altered with a sharpie pen.

And he can do that because people like you worship him and cannot admit that he is even capable of making a mistake, let alone that he did make a mistake.
You have no proof that President Trump altered that map. Just your wild imagination.

You have no proof that President Trump altered that map. Just your wild imagination.

I did not say he did, perhaps going to back school and earning your GED might help your reading comprehension. Doubtful, but it might be worth a try so you do not look like such a dumb bitch.

I did not say he did, perhaps going to back school and earning your GED might help your reading comprehension. Doubtful, but it might be worth a try so you do not look like such a dumb bitch.
It’s not I who looks like a dumb bitch. All you dumbassed Democrats look like dumb bitches. Bitching non stop about a circle on a map. Get a fucking job.

It’s not I who looks like a dumb bitch. All you dumbassed Democrats look like dumb bitches. Bitching non stop about a circle on a map. Get a fucking job.

triggered much! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

tenor.gif

Ford claimed her testimony was about her civic duty...

Her lawyer in this video says it was all about Roe Vs Wade.

I don't understand why she hasn't been sued into poverty. And she should be facing perjury charges.

Maybe she considers maintaining RvW as her civic duty.

you are stretching even more than normal with this one.

She was not called before Congress to debate rvw lol

The only one stretching here is you

She was not called before congress due to her civic duty either.

just admit you were wrong and move on.

They're like Trump Never admit they're wrong Has that hurricane hit Alabama yet??

Can you name the 57 states obamaturd visited?

There's a HUGE difference between a slip of the tongue and downright stupid Trump is downright stupid and that's his best point

She was not called before Congress to debate rvw lol

The only one stretching here is you

They're like Trump Never admit they're wrong Has that hurricane hit Alabama yet??

See, the difference is that Obama did not double down on that mistake, he laughed it off and knew he screwed up.

your god in the white house cannot do that, he has to double down and then triple down. That is a problem if he has the same mentality towards bigger, real issues.
Are we perfect . No ? Do we seek revenge for the shitty way you treated Obama for 8 years yes ,,,, But the moronic idiot in the WH now is so dense, such an ass, he makes it easy and that doesn't speak well for those defending the garbage will

maxresdefault.jpg

no map altering there ^^^^^^^ no sireeee bob -

the path of the cone just magically changed color from white to FUCKING BLACK - ALL BY IT'S LITTLE OL SELF.

F TRUMP

triggered much! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

tenor.gif
I would say that yes, yes you are

I was not the one that threw the hissy fit, that would have been your dumb bitch self
No fuckface. That would be ewe!

and you are still doing it...this is sort of fun! :21::21::21:

tenor.gif

I was not the one that threw the hissy fit, that would have been your dumb bitch self

Ewe need to learn to interact with people! You aren’t doing all that well. How about if I let you win? Will you feel manly then?

tenor.gif

Ewe need to learn to interact with people! You aren’t doing all that well. How about if I let you win? Will you feel manly then?

You are the one that lacks basic reading comprehension, who has been ranting and raving like a mad woman. All I have done is laugh at your stupid ass.

They pulled the video from the site.

See, the difference is that Obama did not double down on that mistake, he laughed it off and knew he screwed up.

your god in the white house cannot do that, he has to double down and then triple down. That is a problem if he has the same mentality towards bigger, real issues.
Are we perfect . No ? Do we seek revenge for the shitty way you treated Obama for 8 years yes ,,,, But the moronic idiot in the WH now is so dense, such an ass, he makes it easy and that doesn't speak well for those defending the garbage will

There is no comparison.

You are the one that lacks basic reading comprehension, who has been ranting and raving like a mad woman. All I have done is laugh at your stupid ass.
now dew ewe feel more manly?

There is no comparison.

No, nothing about laughing at a moron on the internet makes a person feel manly. If that is what does it for you, that would explain a lot about you.

There is no comparison.

No, nothing about laughing at a moron on the internet makes a person feel manly. If that is what does it for you, that would explain a lot about you.
How about now?

There is no comparison.

How about now?

Yep, I can still hear you whining!

paulApprovedStill11.0.jpg

There is no comparison.

How about now?

Yep, I can still hear you whining!

paulApprovedStill11.0.jpg
Now?

Forum List

Back