Newly surfaced pics show Al Franken grabbing Arianna Huffington's breast and butt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
She said he didnt do anything wrong
No need for other people to tell you when you feel harassed.

I can give Stuart a pass on this one. I mean who in the hell's ever gonna wanna touch Zsa Zsa Huffo? Thus I believe he was just being compassionate by giving her some decades overdue attention.

Newly surfaced pics show Al Franken grabbing Arianna Huffington’s breasts and butt

Newly revealed pictures show Sen. Al Frankengrabbing self-described feminist Arianna Huffington on her bottom and breasts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that more dirt coming out on the Democratic lying pricks.. All the same someday idiots will get that.
What’s most remarkable about the Post’s article, however, is that Huffington herself rejects any untoward reading of the photos.

“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement. “Al and I did a comedic sketch for Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect called ‘Strange Bedfellows,’ in which the whole point, as the name makes clear, was that we were doing political commentary from bed. This shoot was looking back at the sketch, and we were obviously hamming it up for comedic effect.”

Bill Maher Disputes NY Post Story Accusing Al Franken of Groping Arianna Huffington
Bill Maher @billmaher

This "Al Franken groped Arianna" story in the NY Post while promoting a sketch on my old show is so ridic and such an insult to any real victims. Low even for you, Post.

11:08 PM - Nov 20, 2017

Newly surfaced pics show Al Franken grabbing Arianna Huffington’s breasts and butt

Newly revealed pictures show Sen. Al Frankengrabbing self-described feminist Arianna Huffington on her bottom and breasts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that more dirt coming out on the Democratic lying pricks.. All the same someday idiots will get that.
can you post something about Hillary's pedophile operation

Arianna Huffington: The NY Post lied about Al Franken groping me: Arianna Huffington on Twitter
There goes this thread :)

Forum List

Back