CDZ Newly Released Video Ties Saudi Government to 911.

They have known about Bayoumi for 2 decades. This is garbage. Shame on you.
What is your motive? Yes, 'they' have known about Bayoumi for over 2 decades. Did you read the whole story and understand it?

Yes. All Saudi Arabian students are employed by the SAG.
If you wish to squelch all discussion on 911, you'll get your wish with me unless there are others who show an interest.
That's where this has to end here on the CDZ.

If you wish to squelch all discussion on 911, you'll get your wish with me unless there are others who show an interest.
That's where this has to end here on the CDZ.
Just saying this stuff about Bayoumi is utter nonsense. They are rehashing it again after 20 because Saudi Arabia has deep pockets and they want money. Too bad Rudy Giuliani turned down $90 million from the Saudis. Remember? They gave 300 million to Katrina hospitals and 30 million to Gulf Coast shrimpers.

Just saying this stuff about Bayoumi is utter nonsense. They are rehashing it again after 20 because Saudi Arabia has deep pockets and they want money. Too bad Rudy Giuliani turned down $90 million from the Saudis. Remember? They gave 300 million to Katrina hospitals and 30 million to Gulf Coast shrimpers.
Now you're trying to revive the conversation? I'm not going to come along with you because there's no doubt that you're only interested in dispelling the fact that this is new evidence.

Maybe if somebody else who is serious about a discussion joins us, I'll take part. If there's no interest then it's over.
As for continuing with you? You've already made several attempts to spam me with personal insults and that doesn't work with me. Clean up that act before you try anything else!

Now you're trying to revive the conversation? I'm not going to come along with you because there's no doubt that you're only interested in dispelling the fact that this is new evidence.

Maybe if somebody else who is serious about a discussion joins us, I'll take part. If there's no interest then it's over.
The evidence isn't new. Saudi students in the US often socialized or had other Saudis to dinner.

The main point of interest is the fact that ties to Saudi were withheld for so long.
All I know is 737's don't vanish through an 8 foot hole in the side of a building, or a hole in the ground, When a building falls the top 10 floors don't explode throwing human bones over a 12 block area. Kerosene won't melt steel and keep it flowing hot for 2 months nor will it melt concrete at 2,400 degrees. 737 don't fly through steel buildings exiting the other side undamaged, sort of like the Pentagon's lawn, in 2001 people in the air couldn't talk on cell phones because there were no cell towers. There is a lot of reasons I will always believe the ones who pulled off 9/11 were a lot closer than a bunch of sand monkeys. Gave us the excuse to killed over two and a half million of them in a 20 year war ending with a loss along with a $50 billion military bonus for the Taliban. Then there was what GWB said to everyone that question what we were told about 9/11 "You are either with us or against us" as he signed the Patriot Act, one of many. All you had to do to believe what our government told us is by forgetting the rules of science and nature we were told since pre school. If these idiots believe this they will believe anything. Right as rain. That is why now you can cheat your way into the White House. Pathetic, Cowardly, Stupid, Serfs,

Last edited:
All I know is 737's don't vanish through an 8 foot hole in the side of a building, or a hole in the ground, When a building falls the top 10 floors don't explode throwing human bones over a 12 block area. Kerosene won't melt steel and keep it flowing hot for 2 months nor will it melt concrete at 2,400 degrees. 737 don't fly through steel buildings exiting the other side undamaged, sort of like the Pentagon's lawn, in 2001 people in the air couldn't talk on cell phones because there were no cell towers. There is a lot of reasons I will always believe the ones who pulled off 9/11 were a lot closer than a bunch of sand monkeys. Gave us the excuse to killed over two and a half million of them in a 20 year war ending with a loss along with a $50 billion military bonus for the Taliban. Then there was what GWB said to everyone that question what we were told about 9/11 "You are either with us or against us". All you had to do to believe what our government told us by forgetting the rules of science and nature we were told since pre school. If these idiots believe this they will believe anything. Right as rain. That is why now you can cheat your way into the White House. Pathetic, Cowardly, Stupid, Serfs,
So why not follow your theories on this thread? It's as close to being on topic as some of the other threat diversions.

They weren't 737's but regardless, what happened to those aircraft? Are we finally going to hear the true story of 911?

On the melted steel beams? We've only heard theories that they didn't have to melt to become like cooked spaghetti! That's something right there that we didn't learn in the 7th. grade.

Forum List

Back