Newest Adopted Critter

So EZ looks like you gotta pick a boys name for your kitten! Did you decide yet?

that cat has never been hungry...gracie will lliven up....feed her and spread some love on her...she will perk up...unless....fates forbid...she is a liberal....

willow,

You absolutely can put a cat on a diet. i don't know where you got the idea that a reduced calorie intake causes liver problems.

Iams® ProActive Health™Weight Control®* *10% Less Fat vs. Iams ProActive Health™Original Formulas

Obesity Management Dry Cat Food

Most people overfeed their pets. the problem comes when you have multiple cats it's just easier to feed them all together but if you have a cat that has different dietary needs, you have to feed them separately.

Seriously, for your fat cat an eighth of a cup of dry food (a coffee scoop) twice a day and a little more if you use canned is all you should be feeding.

exercise and controlled feeding...

OK, so tell me, how do you get a cat to do push-up and sit-up? Controlled feeding is pretty easy. Lock 'em up in a box and feed them about once a week.

I'm telling you, just pick the bowl of food up from the floor and put down about half a cup twice a day.

Or feed tuna. I fed my cats all the tuna they could eat once (I don't remember the reason) and they all got slim as snakes. Boy they were shiny, though.

My kittens have gained weight since I got them, I'm happy to announce. They were so skinny when they came to us!

But now you can't feel their hipbones, thank goodness. And their hair is looking less coarse and funky.

I'm telling you, just pick the bowl of food up from the floor and put down about half a cup twice a day.

Or feed tuna. I fed my cats all the tuna they could eat once (I don't remember the reason) and they all got slim as snakes. Boy they were shiny, though.

I was just doing some research about "constipated cats" cause I think mine might have about two pounds worth of shit in him.. anyways,, I ran across something that said not to feed cats much tuna because of the high mercury content,, especially cats with renal problems..

poor old Grace the Lady Beagle is scared to death of thunder and lightening. and I guess she spent the first year of her abused life outdoors.

ahhh she looks happy....and she is a liberal....look at her sleeping all day....lol

yep! and every morning and every evening she's looking for we republicans to feed her and of course we provide her with "free vet care" she's a liberal all righty. :lol:

speaking of people i could smack that shit out of....how are you doing? i have ran around till i am too beat to move..for some reason i am having trouble getting concert tickets....

Forum List

Back