Newest Adopted Critter

concert tickets to see who??? I'm doing good, nothing to complain about.. fit as a fiddle,, :lol: I bathed four animals on monday,, everybody smells so sweet,, now then,, there's the matter of keeping a Lady Beagles ears clean,, now that is some work. my little jack russell terrorist, his ears aren't rank,, but her's are a doggone mess. I need some stock in the q tip company.

switch to cotton balls....do you use the liquid cleaner...it helps a lot....."malacetic otic"...does she have ear mites...if so....it smells....get revolution....works for fleas and ear mites

switch to cotton balls....do you use the liquid cleaner...it helps a lot....."malacetic otic"...does she have ear mites...if so....it smells....get revolution....works for fleas and ear mites

I mentioned ear mites to the vet, but she said "hounds have dirty ears"

concert tickets to see who??? I'm doing good, nothing to complain about.. fit as a fiddle,, :lol: I bathed four animals on monday,, everybody smells so sweet,, now then,, there's the matter of keeping a Lady Beagles ears clean,, now that is some work. my little jack russell terrorist, his ears aren't rank,, but her's are a doggone mess. I need some stock in the q tip company.

When I got my parson russell her ears were a mess. She didn't have mites, but they were so inflamed they were almost closed.

She's allergic to beef, and wheat gluten. I have to be very careful what I feed her. It took a year, but her ears are perfectly normal now. I don't think I ever touched them...with sensitive skin you can do more harm than good that way, unless you have an active infection. The only bath she's had since I owned her was the day I got her from the shelter...she was filthy, she'd been tied up for who knows how long. But I don't mess with her skin now, and thankfully, it's much, much better. Most animals react adversely to having their skin continually cleaned. Brushing with a soft brush is better.

Wait, I put drops in them once. Drops that were prescribed for my kids, steroids with lidocaine in them, I think. When she was scratching them a lot. But that's all I ever did with them.

donna the buffalo...i think they are local....hubby loves them.....i got two tickets finally....so he can go with a friend ...i just hope she doesnt end up working....i dont wanna go....it is outdoor and all that implies...

Forum List

Back