Lady_Lbrty

Rookie
Jan 17, 2016
Hello fellow Americans!!! I am new to this so try to bare with me while I figure it all out. I am a politically conservative and up until recently affiliated with the Republican party, however their complete failure of stopping the current administration from destroying our Nation has made leave the party. The last straw was refusing to impeach when the Articles were placed in front of them.:bang3: I firmly believe that Federal government has way over stepped their authority and a Convention of the States is in order. I will not support a Republican or a Democrat for POTUS, neither has a qualified candidate. Establishment MUST GO. Time to take it back. :salute::tank:

I doesn't matter now who win the president election in 2016.

Thinking 3 Democrats and 8 Republican now and Hi.Clinton.

And Trump are favorites this moment.

Welcome-purchased-from-iStock.jpg

Welcome Lady Liberty. You are off and running. Politics isn't about getting all you want, we need more conservatives in the party, I vote R but we don't register here. Leaving the party of voting third will simply hand the vote over to the left. I haven't followed the impeach thing but it ain't gonna happen. Picking a losing battle is a poor strategy.

Hello fellow Americans!!! I am new to this so try to bare with me while I figure it all out. I am a politically conservative and up until recently affiliated with the Republican party, however their complete failure of stopping the current administration from destroying our Nation has made leave the party. The last straw was refusing to impeach when the Articles were placed in front of them.:bang3: I firmly believe that Federal government has way over stepped their authority and a Convention of the States is in order. I will not support a Republican or a Democrat for POTUS, neither has a qualified candidate. Establishment MUST GO. Time to take it back. :salute::tank:

:thup:
p-trans-welcome_zpsedwxmtd8.gif

Now WE may get along. WELCOME!

Forum List

Back