Newbie here: Not-So Thailand Famous

Strange

Jul 25, 2019
So one of my buddies sent me a link that a poster "Jingthing" has jumped the shark and is posting over here.

Im also an American living in Thailand and the main forum over there is an overly censored hellhole of Anti-American Liberalism of which "Jingthing" is a furiously protected member.

Ive been looking for another place to post and this seems like a good, semi-busy place.

Im making this thread as an introduction and to say how I got here and that I know the above mentioned poster so its all out in the open.

:welcome:

843685866-d3dbb4aa69ae67b19a4e379567c1bf1b.jpg

So one of my buddies sent me a link that a poster "Jingthing" has jumped the shark and is posting over here.

Im also an American living in Thailand and the main forum over there is an overly censored hellhole of Anti-American Liberalism of which "Jingthing" is a furiously protected member.

Ive been looking for another place to post and this seems like a good, semi-busy place.

Im making this thread as an introduction and to say how I got here and that I know the above mentioned poster so its all out in the open.
USMB is better than chat rooms

Run and don't look back...save yourself and stay as far away from here as you can get....:114:

giphy.gif

EDIT:

I need 15 posts I guess for links and Images?
You'll be there in no time, Strange. In the meantime, welcome to USMB! Hope you enjoy the boards. Be sure your shots are up to date, because you never know when you'll be on the receiving end of a good old fashioned ankle bite. :welcome:

All shots up to date & no reason to run.

Just hope the fools & crybabies can take the heat without crying to mods & admins :04:

You got any good drugs man.

Naw that shit over here will get you big time locked up and the key thrown right away.

The states might as well be a wrist-slap sanctuary compared to what happens over here if you get busted.

Naw that shit over here will get you big time locked up and the key thrown right away. The states might as well be a wrist-slap sanctuary compared to what happens over here if you get busted.
Strange said: Naw that shit over here will get you big time locked up and the key thrown right away. The states might as well be a wrist-slap sanctuary compared to what happens over here if you get busted.​
Wow, that reminds me of an incident where a kid visiting Singapore got caned for some kind of youthful mischief.
And it's not that far from Thailand:
map_-_bangkok_singapore_bali-923829-500.jpg

Jesus Christ!!!!!
I know damn good and well we've discussed this!!!!!

Welcome to USMB.

And I'm so sorry. Seriously.

Jesus Christ!!!!!
Déjà vu

Jesus Christ!!!!!
Déjà vu

Scuze moi, but the proper phrase includes: All Over Again.

Havent seen the Thing sine their intro

And I doubt you will again, especially if dingaling knows that someone from his home forum, where hes coddled and protected, is here and posting and knows all about his drama-queen hyper-lib self.

His intro was so accurate I wasn't even sure it was really him. He definitely is famous in the Thailand forum world but not for any other reason than being a point of absurdity & hysterics.

Forum List

Back