Newb. Any other defectors from CF here?

Sorry, colonizer, you don’t get to tell me what to do.
THAT ship has sailed.
If I were a colonizer. I would raid yer village on horseback and enslave everyone! No more guitar hero for you, shit breath. Your days would be spent tending to my cane fields.

HYAH! *CRAAACK!*

Looking for a good place to discuss politics. This place looks as good as any!! Any other corvette forum political forum defectors here?
Welcome to USMB, May. Hope you enjoy the boards. Today is a sobering time with all the TV stations observing their respects for the great city of New York and all it has been through with such an undeserved attack. So hopefully you will feel welcome here by the end of the day. There are a lot of other things going on at USMB. Some just land on one of the science or literary threads and use their creative or science backgrounds for entertainment as well as music boards for those who like any style from fluid classical music to shake rattle and roll. Just read the rules thread first and you'll be fine.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

after spending some time here, if you are one of the people who claimed this board had no leftists and was over run with conservatives....

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING???????????

Forum List

Back