New Zealand Student Auctions Virginity Online to Pay for College

In college, my buddy used to say: "I am going to show her the greatest three seconds of her life."

Always thought it was witty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords: Business Time[/ame]

Yeah, that was his basic point:

"They aren't going to tell you how many guys they fucked, they are going to tell you how many boyfriends they had."

Just say I have had the same number for five years. ;)

Wow, you became a nun?

In all seriousness, I always thought it was silly. Who really fucking cares? Only guys are so conceded to think they are going to get the drop on women on this matter.

And only guys are so conceded that they want to plant a flag somewhere when there number far exceeds zero.

It's a suckers game. Women are bound to win it.

At least it doesn't set most dudes back 30 gs.
It means I have been lying for five years! ;)

Just say I have had the same number for five years. ;)

Wow, you became a nun?

In all seriousness, I always thought it was silly. Who really fucking cares? Only guys are so conceded to think they are going to get the drop on women on this matter.

And only guys are so conceded that they want to plant a flag somewhere when there number far exceeds zero.

NO!

I refuse to believe that any woman would lie about such a thing!

If the photoshopped chic got 3.7 million and this chic only got a lil over 30k, I'm not sure I want to see the pics anymore.

Wow, you became a nun?

NO!

:lol:
It isn't really lying, that is just the last time I was sure what my number was. :eek: jk

NO!

It isn't really lying, that is just the last time I was sure what my number was. :eek: jk

Ever seen "Grandma's Boy"?

"I have a confession, you were my first...."

2685370.jpg

"I shoulda worn a condom ..."

I have not been with that many people!:eusa_shhh:

I just like to bloke out some of the men I have been with.

LOL. It's all your business.

I have just appreciated your levity on the thread. I was afraid it was going to turn into a soap box for the moralists.

On that note: good for this savvy young capitalist.

☭proletarian☭;1972442 said:
A student in New Zealand has auctioned her virginity to a stranger for almost $31,900 to help fund her university tuition fees.
The 19-year-old offered her virginity to the highest bidder in an online auction on the www.ineed.co.nz Web site after she found herself desperate for money.
The student, who called herself "Unigirl," said that she was delighted with the outcome and thanked auction participants who had bid more than she expected.
New Zealand Student Auctions Virginity Online to Pay for College - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

:eusa_eh:

I certainly hope she made the guy get tested first.

Hey we should have bought her to keep the Yellowstone supervolcano from erupting.

Forum List

Back