New Zealand Student Auctions Virginity Online to Pay for College

This one got 3.7 million

original.jpg

Natalie Dylan Auctions Off Virginity For Offers Of Up To $3.7 Million

The skin tone diff between her face and the rest of her body .... freaky.

Come on, dude.

It's a legit question since a significant amount of women rupture their hymen before intercourse and women are genetically inclined towards being outstanding actors/liars.

Fair enough. Come to think of it, my latest was a virgin and had apparently done so with hers. I guess I never really thought about it. :eusa_eh:

Hey, I am a mediocre medical student.

It's my job to know these things.

But seriously, that thing is not that robust.

I would assume that if this woman was going to auction off the goods, she'd have to have the relevant anatomy to show for it.

I hope whoever the dumb motherfucker is that dropped 30K on this has it framed.

I am glad that I reside in the rest of the sane world that realizes that you don't have to a years worth of college tuition to get laid.

In fact, if you spend a years worth of tuition to go to college, unless you are completely lame, you'll get laid plenty of times pro bono.

Come on, dude.

It's a legit question since a significant amount of women rupture their hymen before intercourse and women are genetically inclined towards being outstanding actors/liars.

Fair enough. Come to think of it, my latest was a virgin and had apparently done so with hers. I guess I never really thought about it. :eusa_eh:

Maybe you got rooked.

Who cares?

Like Chris Rock says: "Men, never ask women how many guys they slept with. Just be glad you are fucking her now."

Maybe you got rooked.

Who cares?

Like Chris Rock says: "Men, never ask women how many guys they slept with. Just be glad you are fucking her now."
We never give you the right answer anyways!:tongue:

Maybe you got rooked.

Who cares?

Yeah, that was his basic point:

"They aren't going to tell you how many guys they fucked, they are going to tell you how many boyfriends they had."

Maybe you got rooked.

Who cares?

"They aren't going to tell you how many guys they fucked, they are going to tell you how many boyfriends they had."

Just say I have had the same number for five years. ;)

Just say I have had the same number for five years. ;)

Wow, you became a nun?

In all seriousness, I always thought it was silly. Who really fucking cares? Only guys are so conceded to think they are going to get the drop on women on this matter.

And only guys are so conceded that they want to plant a flag somewhere when there number far exceeds zero.

It's a suckers game. Women are bound to win it.

At least it doesn't set most dudes back 30 gs.

Forum List

Back