New Zealand Student Auctions Virginity Online to Pay for College

&

☭proletarian☭

A student in New Zealand has auctioned her virginity to a stranger for almost $31,900 to help fund her university tuition fees.
The 19-year-old offered her virginity to the highest bidder in an online auction on the www.ineed.co.nz Web site after she found herself desperate for money.
The student, who called herself "Unigirl," said that she was delighted with the outcome and thanked auction participants who had bid more than she expected.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933...eed:+foxnews/latest+(Text+-+Latest+Headlines)

:eusa_eh:

I certainly hope she made the guy get tested first.

$31,900 is pretty good. She should do the same thing to pay next years tuition

She obviously doesnt think its worth that much if she put it up to auction.

People need money. They don't have time to "value" things. That's not the world we live in anymore. she did what she felt she had to do. God bless her. Hope she uses a condom.

... and might I add most girls give that away for free before they turn 14 now-a-days. Putting it all into perspective, she probably thinks it's worth alot more then you might think.

Last edited:

People need money. They don't have time to "value" things. That's not the world we live in anymore. she did what she felt she had to do. God bless her. Hope she uses a condom.

... and might I add most girls give that away for free before they turn 14 now-a-days. Putting it all into perspective, she probably thinks it's worth alot more then you might think.

$31,900 worth ;)

$31,900 is pretty good. She should do the same thing to pay next years tuition

Well next year she'll just be a common whore so she will not get anywhere near that much and for $32000 she better be pretty god damn hot. I can appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit of the girl. I wish I could have made $32000 when I lost my v-card.

How can she guarantee that she is a virgin?

double-facepalm.jpg

Forum List

Back