New Zealand ‘Baby W’ case: boy has surgery after court gives doctors guardianship

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thank fuck for that. A babys ife is saved. His parents need locking up for neglect of his welfare. Or mental health treatment. This conspiracy nonsense has gone too far.

The baby is doing fine.

Thank fuck for that. A babys ife is saved. His parents need locking up for neglect of his welfare. Or mental health treatment. This conspiracy nonsense has gone too far.

The baby is doing fine.
Seems to be the father pushing the bullshit line the hardest. What an arse.

All the adults were trying to resolve a difficult situation and he couldn't stop throwing tantrums that took no notice of reality.

I wonder what that prick will tell the child when it is older ?

"Yeah you were dying but I read some bullshit article on the net"

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

The baby is doing fine.

No, shithead.....the baby didn't need vaccinated blood.....the government is evil for doing what it did.

I wonder what that prick will tell the child when it is older ?

"Yeah you were dying but I read some bullshit article on the net"

Not bullshit......babies are the safest from the Chinese flu, and the unknown effects of the new, unknown immunity boosters have been shown to increase heart risks in children......you idiot.

Not bullshit......babies are the safest from the Chinese flu, and the unknown effects of the new, unknown immunity boosters have been shown to increase heart risks in children......you idiot.
The baby was fucking dying you stupid prick. The Judge saved it.

The baby is doing fine.
Josef Mengele would be so proud!

The baby is doing fine.

Not for long

sjsjjsjjsjsjsjshsns.jpeg

No, I think that's their advocate/lawyer/puppeteer, Sue Grey. Not the father.

And Auckland health authorities confirm they have trespassed one person from hospital facilities this week as tensions rose.

Ababies life is on the line and they tell the parents the kid must have vaccinated blood or no treatment? And you think the parents are the problem?

Yes, it's amazing how many "people" on this board believe this.

I'm sure glad Tammy doesn't live in my neighborhood. My neighbors would always be nervous about keeping track of their small pets and children.

Forum List

Back