New York to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on refugees

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York to Spend Millions of Taxpayer Dollars on Refugees
This year’s budget for the State of New York includes $2 million to pay for the resettlement of foreign refugees. Cities taking in refugees receive the funds to pay for their resettlement, according to WKBW News.

================================================================

It's going to be so comical when this fkd up state tanks . These morons think people won't begin to move from there. Do they think everybody makes ten grand a month doubtful. Even the liberal actors will end up moving gawd helps up both sides of the coast pushing out their own idiots sandwiching them into more Central states making those non liberal states turn into the very states these jackasses left. That is how fkn stupid these ass wipes are. They fight and change laws based upon the very laws they created in the gawd damn states they just ran from.

This offends me as a taxpaying New Yorker.

What offends you the most?

That your tax money is going to support them, or that paying them to come is going to bring in so many more?

And, can you say why the state of New York wants to bring in foreign cultures, some barbaric and dangerous?

I can't think of any reason except it brings in Votes for the Democratic Party.

This offends me as a taxpaying New Yorker.

What offends you the most?

That your tax money is going to support them, or that paying them to come is going to bring in so many more?

And, can you say why the state of New York wants to bring in foreign cultures, some barbaric and dangerous?

I can't think of any reason except it brings in Votes for the Democratic Party.

All of the above is offensive.

Forum List

Back