No we aren't in a police state US Marshal's Illegally entering private property.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Is this the New way of law, what happen to the 4th amendment and my rights as an American born citizen???? Is this what we work for all our lives for to be violated against by the law above the law????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberal idiots will think it's all fun and games until it happens to them. LMAO

Does the arrest warrant allow the officers to enter the property to execute the arrest?

Seems to me it didn't. Only a search.
Did they find probable cause to arrest? Did the homeowner/resident resist in any way? If so then the arrest is legal and the person(s) arrested have legal recourse under the 6th Amendment. In true police states they don't need a warrant and the person(s) arrested can be outright killed or tossed in prison and left to rot.

Is this the New way of law, what happen to the 4th amendment and my rights as an American born citizen???? Is this what we work for all our lives for to be violated against by the law above the law????

Are you correctly understanding the 4th Amendment?

Here it is.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The part that's in bold is the part you probably aren't getting.

It isn't liberals that created the war on drugs that allows police to kick in your door. I want legalization! I want to reduce the laws.

It seems that the home owner thought that the warrant was not valid because it listed the wrong home owner, and that the cops were looking for someone that they had already showed up looking for multiple times and was never present there.

This could be a form of LEO harassment, for whatever reason. I know of a case where some people lived on property that had been in their family going back to the Civil War and local real estate developers wanted the land to subdivide it and make a ton of money. But the owners would not sell. So the realtors, no one knows which one specifically, got some dirty cops involved, and they started harassing the land owners, stopping them for any violation that they could find, and then impounding their cars, finally they started getting CI to say that they saw or heard that someone was hiding out on the property or that they were growing pot, etc, anything to give the cops an excuse to go into the home and throw everything on the floor and bust up their furniture.

Finally the people sold and the realtors got their land, last I heard.

Just because these guys wear a badge and have a bunch of folded up papers does not mean that they are truly legit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back