New York to House 2,000 Migrants at Historic Floyd Bennett Airfield

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's stunning that at least half of America is ok with this constant flood.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul announced Monday that migrants will soon be housed at a historic former airfield, as the state continues to deal with thousands of new arrivals.

Governor Kathy Hochul said Floyd Bennett Field, on the opposite side of Jamaica Bay from JFK Airport, will be one of the sites utilized in an attempt to ease the strain on New York City's shelters.

These illegal alien Democrat Voters must be pissed off about being sent to Brooklyn.
It probably is not what they thought America would be like.

Ironically for the MAGA crowd, the period when America became great, (late 19th - early 20th century) was a time of open borders and massive immigration
We were a rising nation. If you went to a city what was built was done a lot cheaper. We are living off of infrastructure built in those eras. And either kept modernized or left to decay.

They were screened for obvious illnesses, not for their age, ethnicity, race, religion, education, or wealth. Sounds pretty open to me.
They also didn’t soak up welfare benefits once they had an anchor baby. They had to make do on their own - living in tenements with outhouses in the backyard. They certainly didn’t protest in front of hotels demanding free room and board.

The LEGAL immigrants of the past were of a different stock.

They also didn’t soak up welfare benefits once they had an anchor baby. They had to make do on their own - living in tenements with outhouses in the backyard. They certainly didn’t protest in front of hotels demanding free room and board.

The America of today is not the America of a century ago but people are exactly the same, there is no 'different stock'.

The America of today is not the America of a century ago but people are exactly the same, there is no 'different stock'.
Of course they’re different: the immigrants of a century ago did not a) arrive in violation of the law, and b) expect American Taxpayers to put them up in hotels and provide three meals a day - and then protest like ungrateful, entitled banshees if they didn’t get them.

And America wasn't filled with a bunch of commies bent on its destruction.

Of course they’re different: the immigrants of a century ago did not a) arrive in violation of the law, and b) expect American Taxpayers to put them up in hotels and provide three meals a day - and then protest like ungrateful, entitled banshees if they didn’t get them.
You are welcome to judge a whole group based on the actions of a few, but my personal experience is quite different. I know many 1st and 2nd generation immigrants (it wouldn't surprise me if some were illegal) and my impression is that they make far better Americans than us native born.

You are welcome to judge a whole group based on the actions of a few, but my personal experience is quite different. I know many 1st and 2nd generation immigrants (it wouldn't surprise me if some were illegal) and my impression is that they make far better Americans than us native born.
I would agree that LEGAL immigrants tend to make better Americans.

Not so when you subtract out the illegals. Fully 90% are scofflaws.

I would agree that LEGAL immigrants tend to make better Americans.

Not so when you subtract out the illegals. Fully 90% are scofflaws.
BS. Where exactly does that 90% number come from? As my kids used to say, 50% of statistics are made up.

BS. Where exactly does that 90% number come from? As my kids used to say, 50% of statistics are made up.
It’s been reported by media that is NOT trying to paint these people as victims seeking asylum.

Forum List

Back