Do you think average Americans are sick of the Russia mantra or do you think the drumbeat is working

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have no idea who will win in November this year. Usually there are indicators how things will unfold but this Russia shit really throws a wrench in predictions.

Well all the histrionics during Obama's last term kept the House and took the Senate for Republicans.

Democrats only platform is "Republicans are bad/MS 13 good" but then you throw in the "Russia stole the election from Hillary" I'd say a big red wave is coming.

ETA: and the average citizen is not in the streets screaming Russia, Russia, Russia.

I have no idea who will win in November this year. Usually there are indicators how things will unfold but this Russia shit really throws a wrench in predictions.
You mean the "no collusion" drumbeat that traitor Drumpf utters every time he gets in front of a camera? No. I dont think it will work. It only makes him look more and more guilty.

"Russia" has been a complete fail.
The media has hated Trump from the start of his campaign and the Loony Left is...well...

• Banned
You mean the "no collusion" drumbeat that traitor Drumpf utters every time he gets in front of a camera? No. I dont think it will work. It only makes him look more and more guilty.
That too yes. All of it.

Russia Russia Russia 24/7 for life my nigga!

i sure as hell am....while these 2 fucked up parties continue with their tit for tat bullshit many people in this country are just getting by or are not getting by at all....best thing that could happen to this country is if little Anthony sends everyone in Congress and the President and his Cabinet to the cornfield.....

The only problem is keeping the investigation focused on the issue. Mueller's convictions and indictments focus outside the scope and intent of the investigation, Russian interference in the election.
From what I have seen there has yet to be a link supporting the contention that Trump was involved with the Russians in rigging the election.
Outside of the Mueller investigation there is however evidence the FBI, DOJ, DNC, and a host of others in the fraudulent misrepresentation, omission of fact, in acquiring, securing, a FISA warrant permitting the aforementioned to wiretap a candidate of the opposition party running for office. There is evidence that the servers and technology used by the former SOS, DNC, and host of others compromised the security of the country.
Richard Nixon would be proud of the abuse of power and corruption on display.

Well here is one story. I had to wait in the doctors office during the end of the press conference and the ensuing onslaught of criticism from the people at abc news. As I watched the tv, I turned to look around and not one single person was watching the tv. I think, and I hope because like grampa I don’t have a clue, I think so many people have turned politics off, including in my own family, that we won’t know anything til November when people will come out of hibernation to vote. Right now I don’t think any predictions are worth the air or the paper they are written on.

Forum List

Back